Rip-Tie Hook and Loop Cinch Strap - EG 1" x 7" (Pack of 2)
- Suspends large bundles up and out of the way
- Ideal for use on equipment carts where neat coiled camera, video, and sound cables need to be easily available
- Strong double stitching for years of use
The Rip-Tie CinchStrap-EG (Pack of 2, Black}) is used by professionals to manage cables. It can take the stress off horizontal cable runs and safely organize cables from wiring racks, mobile carts, along walls, over doorways and in wiring closets. It is made from durable hook and loop material and a solid brass spur grommet. The strap will attach to any rack or surface. It uses any fastener up to 1/4" diameter for mounting.
This item is a pack of 2 Black 1.0 x 7.0" CinchStrap-EG cable management ties.
- Durable hook and loop material to reorganize cable over and over again, up to 10,000 times
- Non-magnetic brass grommet spreads fastener load evenly without risk of ripping fabric
- Attaches to any rack or surface and can use any fastener up to 1/4" diameter for mounting
- Buckle cinch gives more leverage