- Paypal Credit
FUJIFILM - Fujinon XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-84mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
The FUJIFILM (Fujinon) XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens is a versatile zoom photography lens, with a constant aperture of F2.8 across the focal lengths equivalent to 24mm at wide-angle through to 84mm at medium-telephoto. The XF16-55mm delivers ultra-sharp images even at wide open apertures across the entire zoom range. What makes the FUJIFILM XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens so unique is that this lens is adept in difficult lighting conditions and also offers notable control over depth of field. It's optical design comprises both aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, which help to reduce distortion and color fringing for improved sharpness and color accuracy throughout the zoom range.
The FUJIFILM XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens is driven with a linear motor, allowing comfortable shooting with fast, quiet autofocusing. Featuring a weather resistant and dust-resistant finish that can work in temperatures as low as -10øC and can be paired with the "FUJIFILM X-T1" premium mirrorless camera to take advantage of the fully weather-resistant system .
- Standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 24-84mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and excels when working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating has been applied to lens elements and alters the refractive index between the glass and air in order to better suppress lens flare and ghosting for diagonal incident light.
- An HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) coating has been applied to the entire surface of each element for controlling ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- A Twin Linear Motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas.
- The lens body incorporates extensive weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
FUJIFILM 77mm Lens Cap
FUJIFILM Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses