- Paypal Credit
FUJIFILM GF 45-100mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- 36-79mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Three Aspherical Elements
- One Super ED Element, One ED Element
- Linear AF Motor, Internal Focusing
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The FUJIFILM GF 45-100mm f/4 R LM OIS WR lens is highly versatile and perfect for working in a variety of situations. Its FUJIFILM GF 45-100mm f/4 R LM OIS WR lens covers a wide-angle to portrait-length range, making it a flexible option for photographers. The lens features a high-performance optical design, including a Super ED element, an ED element, and three aspherical elements, that minimize aberrations and increase sharpness and clarity. Its five-stop effective image stabilization system reduces camera shake for sharper handheld imagery, while its linear autofocus motor delivers fast, near-silent focusing performance for both photos and videos. The lens is also designed to withstand tough environmental conditions, making it suitable for use in challenging settings.
- Standard zoom offers a 36-79mm equivalent focal length to realize a versatile range of fields of view to suit a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- One Super ED element and one ED element greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements control field curvature, distortion, and spherical aberrations in order to maintain a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A linear AF motor is used for quick, quiet focusing performance to suit both photo and video applications. Also, an internal focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during focusing and promotes quicker focusing movement.
- Optical Image Stabilization system compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed magnesium alloy construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- FUJIFILM GF 45-100mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens
- FUJIFILM FLCP-82 82mm Front Lens Cap
- FUJIFILM RLCP-002 Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty