G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle Pelican iM2500 Case
- Meets airline requirements
- Made of sturdy HPX resin
- Handle for easy transport
- Water tight
- Built in wheels
The G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle Pelican iM2500 Case protects your RAID system and accessories when moving to a different location. It is a carry-on case that meets most airline baggage requirements. It comes with a custom foam insert designed to protect the G-SPEED Shuttle and cradle it during travel. The injection-molded G-Tenchnology G-Speed Shuttle Pelican iM2500 Case is made of HPX resin material. Additionally, it features a retractable, telescoping handle as well as rugged in-line wheels to help you get to your destination.
For comfort, the handle features a double-layered, soft-grip design. Each of the two Press & Pull latches open with a push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. To automatically adjust air pressure without letting in water, a permanently attached Vortex valve is on board. In addition, molded-in hasps support standard-sized padlocks for security.Keep your drives safe and secure while traveling to your location with the G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle Pelican iM2500 Case.
- HPX resin Material; virtually unbreakable as well as dent- and shatter-resistant, and is lightweight, airtight, and watertight
- Durable Custom Foam; made to last and support your storage solution.
- Padded Handle; for additional comfort