- Compatible with HERO3/HERO3+/HERO4/HERO5
- Attaches to the Camera Housing Backdoor
- Includes Extra Backdoors
- Ideal for Surfing & Other Watersports
- Includes Adhesive Anchor & Tether
- Orange Color Ensures High Visibility
The GoPro Floaty is ideal to have when filming in water. With this Floaty, your GoPro HERO5, HERO4, HERO3+, and HERO3 are able to float in water when they are encased in their waterproof housings. To use this GoPro Floaty, simply attach it to the backdoor of the housing with an adhesive anchor. When purchasing this Floaty, you will also receive the Frame backdoor for the HERO5 Black and a standard housing backdoor for the HERO4, HERO3+ and HERO3, which allows you to change out your existing backdoor and keep it in reserve for times when shooting without the Floaty.
The Floaty Backdoor is ideal for watersports like surfing, snorkeling, wakeboarding and more. Plus, its bright orange color makes it easy to spot in the water for the times when you camera comes detached from your board or mount. A camera tether is also included for added security in extreme conditions.
Note: If you use the LCD BacPac, the Floaty will obstruct the LCD screen.
- Easy-to-spot flotation device for GoPro HERO4, HERO3+, and HERO3 cameras
- Attaches directly to the housing backdoor
- Perfect for snorkeling, surfing, wakeboarding and other deep-water activity
- Includes two adhesive anchors and two camera tethers for added security in extreme conditions