- Paypal Credit
Westcott Scrim Jim Cine Clamp with 5/8" Stud
- 6 Inch Post for Added Stability
- Compatible with Grip Heads & C Stands
- Simple Mounting
- All Metal Design, Rubber Grip Pads
The Westcott Scrim Jim Cine Clamp with 5/8" Stud features a 5/8 inch post that can connect to a a stand-mounted grip head to support the frame. This Westcott Scrim Jim Cine Clamp is capable of supporting up to 22 lb of gear and has rubber grip pads to eliminate slipping.
- Precisely tailored to fit Scrim Jim and Scrim Jim Cine light control frames
- Pair with a grip head to secure Scrim Jim Cine frame to a light stand or c-stand
- 6” post for added stability and easy mounting in a grip head
- Extremely durable all-metal design
- Tension knob lowers jaw to precisely grip frame
- Rubber grip pads eliminate slipping for better security
- Black protective coating eliminates reflections
- Compatible with both Westcott’s original Scrim Jim and Scrim Jim Cine system
The Westcott Scrim Jim Cine Clamp is designed to pair a Scrim Jim frame with a grip head for fast, accurate, and secure mounting to any light stand or C-stand. This mounting method is perfect when you want to use your scrim for diffusing studio lights, bouncing sunlight, blocking light overhead, or even if you want to cut bright backgrounds.