- Paypal Credit
Lowel 2.5" Grip Head for C-Stand - Black
- Durable Aluminum and Steel Construction
- Oversized T-Handle for Maximum Torque
- Precision 5/8" and 3/8" Holes
- Nonslip Aluminum Friction Disc
The Lowell 2.5" Grip Head for C-Stand - Black provides 5/8 and 3/8-inch holes for mounting grip arms and other lighting fixtures or grip equipment.
- 5/8 and 3/8-inch holes for mounting grip arms and other lighting fixtures or grip equipment
- Mounting Size: 5/8 In. (16 mm) receiver
- Construction Material: Aluminum, Steel
- Finish: Electroplated Chrome or Powder Coated Black
- Diameter: 2.5 in. (6.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.6 lb. (0.73 kg)
2.5" Grip Head
The aluminum grip head has a 5/8" hole for other grip arms and Baby pin attachments. The 3/8" hole accommodates gobos and flags, while the oversized T-handle provides the torque for a rock-solid grip.
When you need a lot of torque for tightening the locking knob for a heavy load, a small T-handle just doesn't get the job done. The arm's large ergonomic T-handle is easy to grip, and a perfect size for your hand.