Requesting a Quote?
Looking for better pricing for an item? Create a new company account now to gain access to quoting, quick ordering, and more. Learn more details here.
Financial Options Available
- Paypal Credit
Hollaender Fitting 2S Modular Tee 1-1/2”
- For 1-1/4" speed rails
- Aluminum Alloy 535
- The Hollaender® Set Screw
- The most corrosion resistant aluminum alloy available
- Resistance to loosening
- Durability and performance for speed rail system
Aluminum Alloy 535
- Most corrosive resistant aluminum alloy available
- High strength as cast
- Bright attractive finish
- Conforms to ASTM B26 & B179
The Hollaender® Set Screw
- Featuring proprietary internal/external knurl cup point
- Tremendous resistance to loosening due to vibration
- Full contact of point greatly resists pull out and rotational slip
- All fittings are available in an optional anodized finish and with stainless steel (304) set screws.
Advantages of pipe rack systems:
- Labor hours to install the pipe rack system are typically less than that required for a proprietary racking system; pipe rack mounting systems are also very forgiving of changes in ground or roof elevations.
- Galvanized steel or aluminum pipe is available in every town or city.
- Hollaender fittings are available through a number of distributors as well as directly from Hollaender (lead times may be longer from the factory).
- Landed cost and lead time of these components is often far less than proprietary, custom designed racking systems.
- Hollaender can put customers in contact with engineering firms who can provide calculations and PE stamps for racking systems.
Advantages of Hollaender Speed-Rail® fittings:
- As strong as malleable iron.
- The most corrosion resistant aluminum alloy available.
- Supported by our 10 year corrosion resistance warranty.
- The aluminum/magnesium 535 alloy can be used with galvanized steel with no concern for dissimilar metal galvanic corrosion.
- The proprietary set screw penetrates the skin of the pipe, with holding forces that average 2000 lb per set screw and will not loosen.