Joby GorillaPod 1K Flexible Mini-Tripod - Black/Charcoal
- Jointed Legs for Diverse Support Options
- Load Capacity: 2.2 lb
- Height: 8.3"
- Weight: 5.1 oz
- Rubberized Joint Rings and Feet for Grip
- Stainless Steel & ABS Plastic Materials
- Standard 1/4"-20 Screw
The Joby GorillaPod 1K Flexible Mini-Tripod - Black/Charcoal has legs made up of several joints that allow you to wrap it around objects and adapt it for use in uneven ground. With a load capacity of 2.2 lb, it can reliably hold equipment such as flashes, video lights, and most mirrorless cameras. The notably compact construction of the Joby GorillaPod 1K Flexible Mini-Tripod - Black/Charcoal, featuring a 8.3" height and 5.1 oz weight, makes it easy to store or carry it while travelling.
To help improve its grip and stability on unstable surfaces, the joints and feet of the GorillaPod 1K are rubberized in certain areas. The rest of the Joby GorillaPod 1K Flexible Mini-Tripod - Black/Charcoal is made of stainless steel and a proprietary ABS plastic designed to provide durability and stable performance. Featuring a 1/4"-20 screw for mounting, the stand can be used directly with your gear or attached to an optional ball head for further shooting capabilities.
- Can be used with cameras, lights, speakers, and any other gear weighing up to 2.2 lb that is compatible with its standard 1/4"-20 screw mount
- Flexible jointed legs allow you to secure your equipment to most surfaces
- Compact with a weight of 5.1 oz and height of 8.3", can be transported in a small bag or easily carried in your hands or pocket
- Rubberized joint rings and feet to provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Durable stainless steel and ABS plastic construction