- Paypal Credit
K-Tek 6' KlassicPro Graphite 6-Section Boompole with Internal XLR Coiled Cable, Side Exit
- Measures 24" to 6.25'
- Six Locking Sections
- Lightweight Graphite Material
- Offers Increased Interchangeability
- Removable Headpiece
- Includes KPCK6 Coiled Cable Kit
- Includes Bottom Male 3-Pin XLR Side Exit
- Compatible with KPFT Flow Thru Module
- Compatible with KPTA Transmitter Module
The K-Tek 6' KlassicPro Graphite 6-Section Boompole with Internal XLR Coiled Cable, Side Exit features a 3/8" male thread top attachment with a coiled cable that includes a KlassicPro right angle connector. At the bottom, it has a male 3-pin XLR with a side exit. With its internal XLR coiled cable and flexible design, this boompole provides a practical and efficient solution for capturing high-quality audio on the go.
The K-Tek 6' KlassicPro Boompole measures 24" to 6.25' in length. The cable can be removed or installed without soldering and transformed to various configurations including uncabled, coil cabled, straight cabled, or with a transmitter at the top or the bottom (available separately). Gone are the soldered and sealed poles of the past. After removing a standard sized set screw, the headpiece simply threads on and off the tube smoothly. The modular system allows for quick transformations and eliminates the need for a completely new system just for a cabling change.
The cable kits are built with a high-quality coiled cable that features a low-profile, right-angle connector and incorporates thick gauge wiring and aluminum shielding. This makes it stronger and protected from radio frequency (RF) interference. Also, the connector is small, light, serviceable, and made with a Neutrik connector at its base.
The K-Tek 6' KlassicPro Boompole uses a modified collett with a thicker and smoother surface, allowing for more subtle, gradual extension of each section. Replacing the dimples with oval exterior divets and improving the finish means the pole has a better grip and smoother feel when opening and closing each collar. The boompole is hand-burnished to diffuse handling noise.
- Removeable headpiece for cable reconfiguration without soldering
- Strong and rigid 6-section boompole
- Updated, RF shielded internal coiled cable
- Includes cable kit KPCK6 and KPCCR
- Compatible with KPTA transmitter adapter module
- Compatible with KPFT flow-thru module
- K-Tek KP6CCR 6' KlassicPro Graphite 6-Section Boompole with Internal XLR Coiled Cable, Side Exit
- Limited 1-Year Warranty