- Paypal Credit
Kodak Professional Portra 400 Color Negative Film (35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures)
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Very Fine Grain, VISION Film Technology
- High Color Saturation, Low Contrast
- Accurate Color and Neutral Skin Tones
- High Sharpness and Fine Edge Detail
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
The Kodak's Professional Portra 400 film is a daylight-balanced color negative film that operates at high speed, delivering a natural and smooth color palette with vivid saturation, low contrast, and accurate skin tones, ensuring consistent results. Its fine-grain structure, powered by the VISION Film technology, provides high sharpness and edge detail. It is optimized for scanning applications, thanks to the micro-structure optimized T-GRAIN emulsion, and advanced development accelerators that offer extended versatility for enlarging. With an ISO 400/27° sensitivity, this film is particularly ideal for portrait and wedding photography, as well as outdoor shooting, nature, and travel photography, especially in situations where lighting conditions are not controllable, and when capturing moving subjects.
This item is one pack of 36-exposure rolls of 35mm film.
- Kodak Professional Portra 400 Color Negative Film (35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures)