- Paypal Credit
Laowa - Venus Optics Laowa 12mm T2.9 Zero-D Cine Lens - Sony E Mount
- Sony E Mount Lens, T2.9 to T22 Aperture
- 122° Angle of View, Low Distortion
- Covers Full Frame/VistaVision/ALEXA LF
- 7" Close Focus, 0.8 MOD Cine Gears
The Laowa Venus Optics 12mm T2.9 Zero-D Cine Lens (Sony E Mount) is a beautifully crafted cinematography tool that is capable of capturing wide, 122° angle shots. These shots are perfect for filming landscape shots and tight interior locations. The incredibly lightweight design makes it possible to be used as a handheld shooting lens, and can be used on gimbals. This Laowa Venus Optics 12mm T2.9 Zero-D Cine Lens (Sony E Mount) provides an image circle that covers sensors sizes that are equivalent or smaller than full-frame, VistaVision, and ARRI ALEXA LF
The Laowa Venus Optics Laowa 12mm T2.9 Zero-D Cine Lens - (Sony E Mount) has a aperture of T2.9 with elements in 10 groups. This lens provides a beautiful bokeh effect, a little to no distortion depth of field, and a 7 Inch close focus distance, this is supported by its 7-blade aperture. The focus and aperture rings feature industry-standard 0.8 pitch gearing that will accommodate standard cine follow focus motors.
Additionally, you can travel anywhere with this lens and keep it safe with the included hard-shell Pelican case with custom foam.
- Ultra wide-angle 12mm T2.9 prime designed for Sony E mount cine cameras with up to full-frame/VistaVision/ALEXA LF sensor
- Designed with 16 elements in 10 groups, low distortion, and 7-blade iris
- 102mm front diameter with 114mm step-up adapter ring to fit industry-standard matte box
- 7" close focus, smooth 270° focus rotation, and standard 0.8 MOD focus ring
- Shim set and hard-shell Pelican case with custom foam are included
Front and Rear Lens Caps
114mm Step-Up Ring