- Paypal Credit
Lectrosonics DSR5P Two-Channel Digital Slot Receiver with 5-Pin Audio-Output Connector (A1B1: 470 to 614 MHz)
- Mobile Production, Sports, Reality TV
- For Camera Slots and Bag/Cart Systems
- Two Independent Channels/Compact Design
- Vector Diversity with 2 RF Front Ends
- 155 MHz Wideband Tuning Range
- AES3 or Analog Mic-/Line-Level Outputs
- TA5 Audio-Output Connector on Faceplate
- All-Aluminum Housing for Durability
- Backward-Compatible with Digital Hybrid
- Secure AES 256-CTR Encryption
The Lectrosonics DSR5P Two-Channel Digital Slot Receiver with 5-Pin Audio-Output Connector is a lightweight two-channel digital slot receiver with a 5-pin audio-output connector engineered for mobile sound production, sports video, reality TV, and anywhere a wireless system must provide mission-critical signal stability and clear, transparent 24-bit / 48 kHz sound. Lectrosonics DSR5P Two-Channel Receiver with 5-Pin Audio-Output Connector is compatible with the company's mono digital transmitters (DBSM, DBu, DHu, DPR, DPR-A) and stereo digital transmitters (DCHT, M2T), and backward-compatible with any Digital Hybrid Wireless transmitter.
The DSR5P provides two independent receiver channels at the highest level of RF and audio performance available—a versatile, field-proven feature set, selectable AES3 or analog mic-/line-level outputs, and next-generation capabilities in the Unislot/Superslot form factor for ENG, field, and location production. Settings can be made from the front panel with tactile buttons and a color LCD interface, making the unit ideal for use in portable bag systems, mounted in or on cameras, and on sound carts. The built-in RF spectrum analyzer and SmartTune function help you quickly find a clean frequency to alleviate interference problems in an increasingly congested RF spectrum.
Built for the Rigors of the Field
- The mechanical design of the DSR5P fits into the Superslot ecosystem and combines field-proven features developed over many years of experience in motion picture and television production. To decrease weight, the DSR5P packs two channel receivers in one unit powered by external DC.
- The 2-way IR sync makes quick work of setting up matching transmitters.
- There is a built-in TA5 male connector on the faceplate for use with cameras or other docks not offering analog audio channels through the slot connector
- The machined aluminum housing and panels are surfaced with a hard-anodized finish with laser etched markings to withstand the rigors of field production.
Vector Diversity for Mission-Critical Wireless
- The DSR5P's Vector Diversity subsystem smoothly and continuously combines RF signals from two receiver front ends per channel, with differing phase angles in order to obtain maximum energy. Not only does this method deliver clean, artifact-free performance in all modes, it is actually able to take two signals compromised by multipath interference and reassemble them into a usable signal.
- The two RF gain stages in the front end of each audio channel provide low-noise RF amplification, excellent sensitivity, and extremely low susceptibility to intermodulation and desensitization.
High IP3 Performance for Tough RF Environments
- The DSR5P offers one of the highest Third-Order (IP3) performances at +11 dBm, compared with +5 to +8 dBm provided by typical audio RF receivers. High IP3 performance allows the receiver to better eliminate the negative impact caused by third-order intermodulation artifacts and have a better signal-to-noise ratio, more reliably in today's tough RF environments.
Finding Clear Frequencies with SmartTune
- SmartTune is the easiest and fastest way to scan the local RF spectrum and find clear operating frequencies. The receiver scans through its tuning bandwidth and automatically finds empty areas within the tuning range that have little or no RF energy. The receiver will then set itself to a frequency within an empty area and prompt you to continue or use the IR function to sync to a transmitter.
SmartNR Noise Reduction
- With a noise floor at -120 dBV and a frequency response up to 20 kHz, high-frequency noise in the source audio is more apparent than in conventional wireless systems. The SmartNR algorithm has three modes. When Off, no noise reduction is performed. When Normal is selected, enough noise reduction is applied to remove most of the hiss from the mic preamp and some of the hiss from lavalier microphones. When Full is selected, enough noise reduction is applied to remove most of the hiss from nearly any signal source of reasonable quality, assuming levels are set correctly at the transmitter.
- The DSR5P offers compatibility with the D-Squared and Duet digital transmitters, including the DBu, DHu, DPr, DCHT, DBSM, and M2T.
- There is backward compatibility with any Digital Hybrid wireless transmitters including the SM and SMWB series, WM, HM Series, MM400 Series, HHSeries, LT, LMb, UM400 Series, and SSM.
- Tune across 144 MHz
- Two independent receiver channels
- Unislot/Superslot form factor
- Vector diversity mode
- Two RF front ends per audio channel
- Fast RF scanning and setup via IR
- 24-bit /48 kHz digital audio
- Selectable AES3 or analog mic-/line-level outputs
- Built-in TA5M audio-output connector on faceplate
- Built-in RF spectrum analyzer
- SmartTune for quick auto frequency selection and 2-way IR sync for fast setup
- High Third-Order Intercept (IP3) performance of +11 dBm
- Built-in 1 kHz audio test tone
- Powerful AES 256-CTR mode encryption, with four different encryption key policies including Universal, Shared (great for sports coverage), Standard, and Volatile (one-time use key)
- LCD display provides visibility in all lighting conditions
- USB jack and data connection through the Superslot interface for compatibility with Lectrosonics Wireless Designer frequency coordination and system management software
- Machined aluminum housing with hard-anodized finish
- Compatible with all previous SR Series connector plates, battery sleds, bezel collars
- Lectrosonics DSR5P Two-Channel Digital Slot Receiver with 5-Pin Audio-Output Connector (A1B1: 470 to 614 MHz)
- 2 x AMJ-19 Jointed SMA Antenna
- 2 x AMJ-22 Jointed SMA Antenna
- Limited 1-Year Warranty