- Paypal Credit
Lectrosonics L Series ZS-LRLMb Camera-Mount Omni Lavalier
- For Professional Filmmaker, Videographer
- M152/5P Omnidirectional Lav Mic
- Compact LMb Bodypack Transmitter
- SmartDiversity Camera-Mount Receiver
- 3072 Auto-Scan Frequencies
- Fixed 50mW RF Output Power
- Compander-Free Digital Hybrid Audio
- Advanced Controls for Flexible Use
- 4-Hr AA Batteries
- Up to 30 Mics on Set / 250' Range
The Lectrosonics L Series ZS-LRLMb camera-mount wireless microphone system is a professional tool for filmmakers, journalists, and videographers. It offers a wide tuning bandwidth of 75 MHz and uses proprietary Digital Hybrid technology to deliver broadcast-quality sound and reliable performance, even in challenging environments like busy urban areas and trade show floors. The Lectrosonics L Series ZS-LRLMb system is designed to provide flexibility and high-quality audio for ENG and video productions.
Portable and lightweight for on-camera use with DSLR, 4/3, small 4K, and other compact HD cameras, the ZS-LRLMb includes the M152/5P omnidirectional lavalier microphone, the compact LMb bodypack transmitter with fixed 50mW RF transmission power, and the LR camera-mount receiver. All the necessary cables and accessories are also provided to get you up and running immediately for an inclusive, cost-effective solution that provides a smart entry point into Lectrosonics' proven wireless reliability.
The system is made in the USA and features rugged aluminum housings, user-friendly operation, and compatibility modes for use with older Lectrosonics analog and IFB systems, as well as select third-party systems. It is also compatible with all Digital Hybrid wireless systems.
Advanced L Series Wireless Technology for Reliable Performance
- Wide Tuning Bandwidth: The system features a wide 75 MHz bandwidth covering three Lectrosonics 25 MHz frequency blocks and providing up to 3072 total frequencies—selectable in 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps on the receiver. The wide bandwidth allows you to simultaneously operate up to 30 wireless mics on a set, while giving you added frequency flexibility in an increasingly crowded and shrinking RF spectrum.
- Digital Hybrid Wireless Technology: The L Series combines the best aspects of digital and analog systems, eliminating the artifacts (known as "pumping" and "breathing") created by traditional analog companders. The system encodes the audio at 24-bit/88.2 kHz and sends the information via an analog UHF wireless link. The result is pristine and nuanced digital audio along with the increased range, battery life, and reliability of analog UHF systems.
- SmartDiversity: Microprocessor-controlled antenna phase combining is used for diversity reception. The firmware analyzes incoming RF signals at each of the receiver's two antennas and selects the cleanest one, improving range and resistance to dropouts.
- Tracking Front-End RF Filters: The LR receiver employs tracking front-end filters to block interference from high-powered RF signals on nearby channels, preserving the operating range.
- SmartSquelch: This DSP-based algorithm optimizes the receiver's performance for noiseless muting in very weak signal conditions.
- DSP-Based Pilot Tone: The system uses a DSP-generated ultrasonic pilot tone at specific frequencies to reliably mute the audio when no RF carrier is present.
LMb Utility Bodypack Transmitter
- The LMb offers a fixed RF power output of 50mW and a range of 250'.
- The servo-bias TA5 audio input accepts mic- or line-level signals with a 44 dB range of gain, adjustable in 1 dB steps.
- The DSP-controlled, dual-envelope input limiter handles signal peaks over 30 dB above full modulation, allowing the LT to pick up loud signal peaks without distortion—even when your acting talent goes from a whisper to a shout.
- The LMb can be configured to operate as a "one touch" device with a multifunction switch on the top panel—programmable for Mute, Power, Talkback, or Disabled.
- Membrane switches and an LCD interface on the side panel provide full access to all operational parameters and advanced features.
- An LED indicator on the top panel and a bar graph indicator on the LCD display allow precise gain adjustments for maximum signal-to-noise ratio and minimum distortion.
Versatile LR Camera-Mount Receiver with Advanced Controls
- The back-lit, adjustable, daylight-readable LCD display shows important details at a glance, providing instant, clear information for setup and status.
- The SmartTune function automatically scans the RF spectrum for you, making it easy to quickly find clean frequencies on location.
- The IR sync function easily syncs the receiver with the transmitter, transferring frequency and compatibility-mode information.
- The receiver is equipped with a SmartNR noise-reduction algorithm, which removes hiss without sacrificing the audio frequency response.
- The LR’s TA3 audio output jack provides user-selectable balanced or unbalanced audio, variable in 1 dB steps from mic to line level.
- Output cables include a TA3 to XLR-M cable for XLR-equipped cameras or recording devices, and a TA3 to 3.5mm TRS cable for DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
- The included shoe adapter makes it easy to mount the LR onto a camera, with all controls readily accessible.
M152/5P Lavalier Microphone with TA5 Connector
- The M152 is a high-performance lavalier microphone with heavily suppressed mechanical noise for critical applications.
- The mic’s wide, flat frequency response is augmented by a 2 to 3 dB bump in the upper octaves to capture crisp, intelligible speech.
- The lavalier’s omnidirectional polar pattern ensures that the sound remains consistent, even when the speaker’s head moves away from the mic.
- Transmitter and receiver powered with two AA batteries.
- Receiver can also be powered via an optional LTBATELIM battery eliminator that replaces the hinged battery door
- 4 hours of battery life.
- Detachable antennas on the receiver can be substituted with swiveling or remote antennas if required (both available separately).
- Components are housed in rugged, machined-aluminum chassis featuring an ultra-hard, ebENi conductive finish
- The USB port on each unit allows for easy firmware updates.
- Adding the HMa plug-on transmitter allows you to connect any handheld microphone of your choice or a shotgun mic for wireless booming. You can even apply selectable 5/15/48V phantom for condenser mics. The unit features selectable 50/100mW RF power for extended transmission range.
- Lectrosonics L Series ZS-LRLMb Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System (A1: 470 to 537 MHz)
- Lectrosonics L Series LR Camera-Mount Wireless Receiver (A1: 470 to 537 MHz)
- Lectrosonics L-Series LMb Bodypack Wireless Transmitter (A1: 470 to 537 MHz)
- Lectrosonics M152/5P Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with TA5F Connector (Black)
- Lectrosonics LRSHOE Receiver Mount Kit for LR Receiver
- Lectrosonics MCLRTRS TA3F to 3.5mm Cable (20")
- Lectrosonics MCSRXLR TA3 Female to XLR Male Cable (12")
- 2 x Belt Clips
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Lectrosonics CCMINI Zippered Carrying Case - for Compact Wireless Microphone Systems
- Limited 1-Year Warranty