- Paypal Credit
LibertyPak Little Genny 400 Portable Power Supply LG400
- Liberty Pack Little Genny 400
- Portable power solution fo
- 117 Volt AC and 24 Volt DC
- 320 Watt hours
- Weighs only 19 pounds
The Liberty Pack Little Genny 400 is a portable power solution for a wide variety of applications. It allows your existing "AC-only" equipment to become completely portable. The voltage output of the Little Genny 400 is 117 Volt AC and 24 Volt DC, and its capacity is 320 Watt hours. It weighs only 19 pounds and has a handle for easy carrying. The Little Genny has (1) 3-pin XLR output as well as (2) household style electric receptacles.
- Allows your existing "AC-only" equipment to become completely portable.
- Creates clean, pure sine wave 117 Volt, 60 Cycle AC power needed for safe operation of electronics and lighting.
- Perfect solution for electrically sensitive motors, cameras, laptops, hard drives and A/V recording equipment
- Recharges cell phones, battery camera backs, power tools, walkie-talkies, and other battery operated equipment.
- Operates strobes and modeling lights. Rated superior to any external strobe battery source on the market.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic, recyclable, non-hazardous materials.
- Certified compliant with IATA & DOT for transport
- LED light showing On/Off status.
- LCD Voltage measures state of charge.
- 24 Volt Output for direct operation of motion picture & professional video cameras, HMI and LED lights.
- 24 Volt Input for charging with LibertyPak Solar Panels, and LibertyPak universal voltage chargers.
- Little Genny works as an Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) when used with LibertyPak chargers.
- Keeps on going and going - Accepts external LibertyPaks while shooting with NO interruptions. External connector and special circuitry lets you connect more batteries while shooting to extend sessions as long as necessary.
|Voltage Output||117 Volt AC and 24 Volt DC|
|Capacity||320 Watt hours|
|Peak Output||600 Watts|
|24-volt output connector||(1) 3-pin xlr (1-, 2+)|
|Charge time||3.5 hours @ 100 watts per hour|
|Memory||None; no need to discharge|
|Operating Temperatures||-4 ﾰ F or ﾖ20ﾰC (36 below freezing) to 140ﾰF or 60ﾰC|
|Size/Weight||15" x 10" x 6" /19 lbs|
|Charge retention||-1% loss per month|
|Charge cycles||Over 2000 (to 90%)|