- Paypal Credit
Aputure MT Pro RGBWW Mini Tube Light
- 7.5W Output Pixel-Mappable RGBWW Mini Tube LED
- Ultra-Fine Pixels: 0.8cm (0.3in) Wide
- CRI: 95, TLCI: 98, TM-30 Rf (ave.): 93, TM-30 Rg (ave.): 102, SSI (D56): 73, SSI (Tungsten): 84
- Fully Tunable CCT from 2,000K to 10,000K
- Fully Tunable Green-Magenta Adjustment (Full Plus/Minus Green)
- Built-In Lithium-polymer Battery (approx. 120 min. @ Max Power)
- 0-100% Stepless Brightness Control
- Multiple Control Methods: Sidus Link Bluetooth App Control, DMX/RDM*, LumenRadio CRMX
- Save Up to 10 Custom FX and 10 Music FX for Quick Access
- 19 DMX Profiles: High & Low-Density Pixel Controls
- 9 Built-In System FX: Fireworks, Fire, Paparazzi, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Cop Car, Lightning, Party Lights
- 7 Built-In Pixel FX: Color Fade, Color Cycle, One Pixel Chase, Two Pixel Chase, Three Pixel Chase, Rainbow, Pixel Fire
- Included Carrying Case for Light Fixture, Tripod, and Grid
The Aputure MT Pro 1' LED RGBWW Tube Light is Aputure’s first-ever, full-color, mini LED tube light. The Aputure MT Pro shines as a fixture that can fit into compact spaces with professional CRMX connectivity and unparalleled pixel controls.
This light features 36 RGBWW pixels inside of a 1-foot tube-style LED. Aputure's MT Pro produces incredibly smooth pixel chases and effects, with the ability to transition between pixels at ultra high speeds.
The MT Pro's 7.5 max output power is able to produce up to 614 lux at 0.5 meters, and is the latest addition to Aputure's full-color family of lights, utilizing the same foundational RGBWW technology as other professional fixtures.
Using a proprietary chipset, the MT Pro produces stunning color quality throughout its wide CCT range of 2,000K to 10,000K with full green-magenta adjustment, and the ability to reproduce >90% of Colors Within Rec.2020 Color Space.
The MT Pro has a lightweight 391g aluminum housing, and built-in USB-C rechargeable battery that can operate the MT Pro at its 7.5W max output for 120 minutes.
Featuring ultra-thin bezels and a 180°aperture, the MT Pro can be left bare for greater lighting coverage and used as an in-camera practical. Alternatively, you can use the MT Pro's integrated magnets, the included mini tripod, or collapsible 45°light control grid for additional versatility and control across all shooting environments.
*Wired USB-C to 5-Pin XLR In & Out DMX Dongle Sold Separately.
- Aputure MT Pro
- 45°Fabric Light Control Grid
- Mini Tripod with 1/4-20in Ball Head
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Carrying Case