- Paypal Credit
Filmtools 18" Faux Silk Chinese Lantern
- Provide a soft omni-directional light, creates pleasant skin tones
- Designed to be used with our practical light socket assemblies
- Metal ribs which keep the the shape of your lantern in good condition for multiple use
- Allow heat to escape through the top and therefore
- 6.25" diameter top hole and a 4" bottom hole
The Filmtools Faux Silk White China Ball, has metal ribs. Perfect for creating natural soft light and pleasant skin tones. Bulb and socket are not included. Lanterns ship in a separate box from other items in your order.
Socket required. Although standard household bulbs can be used, Filmtools suggests using bulbs made for photography when using these lanterns for film and video. Filmtools China Ball Globe Guide:
Filmtools China Balls are designed to allow heat to escape through the top and therefore are not compatible with the LanternLock system which employs the use of paper lanterns that have an opening of 5", regardless of size. The 24" Filmtools China Balls have an 8.5" diameter top hole and a 6" bottom hole.
Some customers use up to 1000 watt bulbs in the 24" China Balls. If you do use higher than recommended globes be sure to never leave them unattended due to the threat of spontaneous fire. Filmtools is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the use of higher than recommended lamp wattage.