Manfrotto 504HD Pro Video Fluid Head with 75mm Ball
- Supports 16.5 lbs (7.5kg)
- Unique Bridge Architecture
- 75mm Half Ball
- 4-step Counterbalance System
- Illuminated Bubble Level
The Manfrotto 504HD Pro Video Fluid Head with 75mm Ball is a revolutionary video head that provides improved performance while cutting weight. The wider top plate and longer sliding plate that adds stability and balance. With its ability to support up to 16.5 lbs, the 504HD can be used with a variety of video and photo cameras. The newly designed counterbalance system includes four presets--from 0 to 16.5 lbs--enabling proper balance no matter what the camera's size or weight.
At the same time, redesigned variable friction components--with clearly marked degree scales and vibration-free movement--bring new levels of fine tuning to your tilts and pans. An illuminated leveling bubble keeps horizons from tilting, even in the dark, while independent disc-brake locks make sure the head stays secure when at rest.
Whether you're using a pro camcorder or a highly accessorized video DSLR on a rod/rail system, the 504HD takes some of the strain off your support rig by providing two 3/8" threads integrated into the sides of the top plate. These Easy Link Connectors allow attachment of monitors, arms, and other accessories directly to the head, making the camera less top-heavy while reducing setup time. All while being oh-so-stylish.
- PAN fluid drag system for a more ergonomic operation
- Easy Link Connectors for a more flexible accessory attachment
- Wider top plate and longer sliding plate for extra stability and balance while using video or photo equipment
- More rigid structure for maximum precision and improved responsiveness
- 4-step counterbalance system ensures quick set-up and optimal performance
- Ball-bearing drag system for precise, smooth movements
- Lightweight modern materials for optimum balance of strength and size