- Paypal Credit
Manfrotto Bumblebee-220 PL Pro-Light Camera Backpack
- Holds 2 to 3 DSLRs, 8 Lenses Up to 500mm
- Fits Flash and Accessories
- Dedicated Compartment for 17" Laptop
- Front and Bottom Access Pockets
- Tripod Holder / Modular CPS Dividers
- Rear Trolley Sleeve
- Water Repellent
- Removable Rain Cover
- External Organizer Pockets
- Modular Removable Cocoon Pouches
The Manfrotto Bumblebee-220 PL Pro-Light Camera Backpack is an excellent backpack to have for traveling with your full DSLR camera system, including your 17" laptop or tablet. You can carry in this pack up to three DSLR camera bodies, as well as up to eight lenses including a 500mm. If you have a dismantled tripod, you can throw that into the pack, and any extra flashes or other accessories that you might have.
A unique design and access pocket allow you to rotate the backpack to your front and get to your camera without removing the bag from your body. The front of the bag unzips to reveal the main compartment and its modular Camera Protection System (CPS). The CPS is made from three layers to provide maximum protection: a brushed-fabric exterior, a shock-absorbing foam, and a structural reinforcement board. The CPS's design concentrates its protection in the center of the bag, where it is needed the most.
Built around the CPS in the main compartment are movable dividers so that you can customize the interior to suit your needs. Two modular removable cocoon pouches help organize and protect your gear. On the top of the bag is an external organizer for a phone, wallet, pens or other small items, and there are three other external pockets giving you plenty of accessory storage.
- One detachable pocket with two straps can each be used to mount a tripod or monopod to the back or side of the backpack.
- Flexi dividers have the option to fold out of the way when needed, or to be pulled out to protect your equipment.
- A rain protector is included to help keep your gear dry. One side of it is silver to deflect direct sunshine and help prevent your gear from overheating.
- A sleeve on the back of the pack slides over a trolley handle so you can pull the pack along with your luggage.
- A sternum strap and a padded waist belt provide additional support for heavy loads.
- A buckle on the front of the bag prevents the entire front from unzipping if you are only accessing the top or bottom half of the main compartment.
- The shoulder straps stow away into a compartment on the back of the bag for easier use with a trolley handle.
- Manfrotto Bumblebee-220 PL Pro-Light Camera Backpack
- 2 x Tripod Straps within Detachable Tripod Pocket
- 2 x Cocoon Pouches
- Rain Protector
- Limited 2-Year Warranty Extendable to 5 Years with Online Registration