Requesting a Quote?
Looking for better pricing for an item? Create a new company account now to gain access to quoting, quick ordering, and more. Learn more details here.
Financial Options Available
- Paypal Credit
Manfrotto Hydrostatic Ball Head W/Rc2 Rapid Connect Plate (200Pl-14) 468MGRC2
- Advanced ball head
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- 360 pan
- 90 / -90 tilt movement
- Magnesium die cast body
- 2" Teflon coated aluminum ball
- 1/4'' screw and 3/8'' screw attachment type
- Load capacity: 35.27 lbs
- RC2 Rapid Connect Plate
The Manfrotto Hydrostatic Ball Head W/Rc2 Rapid Connect Plate (200Pl-14) is designed to meet the demand of professional photographers for a lightweight, but heavy duty load capacity ball head. Intended for camera and lens loads of up to 35 lbs., this head has a magnesium die cast body, a 2" Teflon coated aluminum ball combined with specially designed tension surfaces provides movements as smooth as silk. The oversized lock knobs combined with the patent pending hydraulic locking mechanism provides the ultimate positive lock with the least amount of effort. Truly an engineering marvel!
- attachment: 1/4" and retractable 3/8" screw attachment type
- attachment (bottom): 3/8" female thread attachment type
- ball friction setting: yes
- color: black color
- height: 4.72 in
- independent pan lock: yes
- lateral tilt: -90ﾰ / +90ﾰ tilt range
- load capacity: 22.05 lbs
- material: magnesium
- panoramic rotation: 360 ﾰ
- patent: pat. pending
- plate type: 200PL-14
- quick release: yes
- secondary safety system: yes
- weight: 1.43 lbs
- separate control for pre-setting the friction of the ball when unblocked.
- the compact, rectangular 200PL quick release plate system fits neatly under small-bodied still cameras up to SLR (even with tele lenses) or small medium format, or under small video cameras or spotting scopes. Its rubber pad gives a good grip without damaging the camera, and its angled sides ensure that it also fits perfectly and tightly into a wide range of Manfrotto heads
- a repositionable ratchet means that the locking lever's action will never be blocked either open or closed by interference with the camera body, tripod shoulder, etc... simply pull the lever outwards and it's free to be positioned more comfortably without affecting the locking mehanism. Then you can continue tightening or loosening the knob.
- this head features a secondary security lock so you can't accidentally release the plate (and camera) without meaning to. The lock stops the quick release lever from opening fully
- a separate lock on the panoramic axis allows for rotation adjustment or panning to be carried out without losing framing
- sturdy all-metal construction
- the double 90ﾰ groove (one on each side of the head) means switching from landscape to portrait is convenient however you're set up
- ergonomic and easy to use
- materials, design and construction techniques have been carefully selected to help save weight without sacrificing stability or strength
- hydrostatic locking system
- manfrotto world first