The Manfrotto Pro Single Carbon Fiber Kit 100 509HD,536K
combines the Manfrotto 509HD fluid head with the 536K Carbon Fiber Tripod to give you a great package for one low price.
The Bogen Manfrotto 509HD Fluid Head
incorporates some of the same features of the 504 Fluid head with new features designed to make this an ideal head for bigger camera set-ups. One of the key features of this new head is the integrated Advanced Balancing Recorder (ABR). The ABR uses 2 LED lights to indicate if the load is balanced over the head (both lights green) or if the load is not balanced one of the LEDs will blink red indicating the load should be moved in the direction of that light. This feature helps ensure smooth operation of the head especially when used with larger rigs such as the Genus Hurricane 3D rig. Thanks to the 509HDﾒs bridge design, the PAN friction control is intuitive and easy to set, but also protected against knocks. Movement around the PAN and TILT axes is smoothed by ball-bearing units which remove all unwanted vibration, no matter what the operating temperature. Friction control combines with a step counterbalance system (covering the full weight range of video equipment) to allow the 509HD to be fine-tuned with extreme precision for the exact in-shot movements you need. The 509HDﾒs FDS (Fluid Drag System) is variable and directly controls action and resistance on both axes; the ergonomics of the controls have been noticeably improved to make use of the FDS even easier. All of this guarantees ultimate control and excellent video camera support, no matter what the situation, the shooting style, or the equipment setup. The load capacity has also been improved: the 509HD supports kit up to 28.8lbs (13kg) at 55mm c.o.g and two 3/8" threads on the top plate allow accessories, such as monitors and arms, to be fitted straight to the head, thus eliminating the need for extra clamps, saving set-up time and freeing the video cameraﾒs hot shoe for other components.
The Manfrotto 509HD is itself a bridge, helping the professional videographer reach ever-better results, enabling your potential and leading ambitions on towards new challenges. The Manfrotto 509HD systems give you the advantage of total stability and fluidity. An advantage which allows you to go further, towards more dynamic, eye-opening and creative video.
The new 536 video tripod is incredibly high and stable, has a great load capability and very tall max height with an ergonomic, easy-to-use and compact design. This lightweight tripod features a new leg angle selector, developed for adjusting the leg angle in a quick, easy and precise way.
509HD Fluid Head Specifications:
536 MPRO Carbon Fiber Tripod Specifications:
- Attachment.... 100mm Bowl
- Height (from base of bowl).... 7"
- Weight.... 8.6lbs (3.9 kg)
- Load Capacity.... 28.6 lbs (13kg.)
- closed length.... 27.95 in
- color.... black color
- head bowl... 100mm
- leg angles... 23ﾰ. 50ﾰ. 70ﾰ
- leg cross section.... round
- leg sections.... 4 number
- legs tube diameter.... 39.2 - 34.2 - 29.2 - 24.8
- load capacity.... 55.12 lbs (25kg.)
- material.... carbon fiber tubing + magnesium castings
- maximum height.... 79.92 in (203.0 cm)
- minimum height..... 10.24 in (26.0 cm)
- weight... 7.16lbs (3.25 kg)
- Bridging Technology
- Variable Fluid Drag Control on Tilt and Pan combined with ball-bearings
- 4-steps counterbalance
- Wider top plate and longer sliding plate
- ABR ﾖ Advance Balancing Recorder
- Easy Links Connectors
- Rigidity, ergonomics, performance and unique design
- Precise and smooth movements combined with optimal performance
- Extra stability and balance while using video or photo equipment
- Fastest balancing set-up of the equipment on the head
- Flexibility to use different accessories around the camera
- 509HD Fluid Head
- 536 MPRO Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Tripod Bag