- Paypal Credit
Manfrotto XPRO Magnesium Ball Head with MSQ6PL Quick Release Plate
- Load Capacity: 22.1 lb
- Magnesium-Alloy Construction
- Up to 90° Portrait Angle Tilt
- Independent 360° Rotation with Lock
This Manfrotto XPRO Magnesium Ball Head with MSQ6PL Quick Release Plate features an integrated Arca-type clamp and an MSQ6PL Quick Release Plate. Arca-type compatible quick release plates such as the MSQ6PL can be attached or removed from the Arca-type clamp located at the top of the ball-and-socket joint by tightening or loosening the clamp's locking knob. Within the recessed surface between the clamp's jaws is a retaining pin. This pin prevents an installed quick release plate from accidentally sliding off when the clamp is opened.
The Manfrotto XPRO Magnesium Ball Head with MSQ6PL Quick Release Plate has a load capacity of 22.1 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. By loosening this XPRO Magnesium Ball Head's primary locking knob, its ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. Toward the ball head's base is a secondary locking knob that controls the ability to rotate the head 360°. An additional knob opposite the secondary locking knob can be rotated to apply tension control to the ball-and-socket joint's movements.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the MSQ6PL Quick Release Plate which measures 2.8 x 2.2 x 0.4".
XPRO Magnesium Ball Head
- 22.1 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Integrated Arca-type clamp on top of on the ball-and-socket joint is compatible with Arca-type quick-release plates
- Primary locking knob allows the ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Secondary locking knob allows the head to rotate 360°
- Dedicated tension control knob for the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- Two bubble levels for landscape orientations and one bubble level for portrait orientations
- Durable, magnesium-alloy construction
- Manfrotto XPRO Magnesium Ball Head with MSQ6PL Quick Release Plate
- Manfrotto MSQ6PL Quick Release Plate for Q6 Top Lock System
- Limited 6-Month Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years with Product Registration
Pan & Tilt Range