Miller 3043 ArrowX 3 Sprinter II Two-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod System
- Arrowx 3 Fluid Head
- Sprinter II 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod (Mid-Level Spreader Ready)
- 475 Rubber Feet Pads for Select Tripods (Set of 3)
- 993 Mid-level Spreader
- 872 Arrow Soft Case
- Telescopic Pan Handle with Carrier (Black)
The Miller 3043 ArrowX 3 Sprinter II 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod offers a maximum payload range of 2.2 - 41.8 lb with the ArrowX 3 Fluid Head, and 5 + 0 selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions. The Miller 3039 also features the CB Plus counterbalance system for repeatable, accurate, and quick setup. The entire system includes the ArrowX 3 Fluid Head, 1576 Sprinter II Carbon Fiber Tripod, 475 Tripod Rubber Feet, 993 Mid-Level Spreader, 696 Telescopic Pan Handle with Carrier, and the 872 Arrow Soft Case.
The 1576 Sprinter II Carbon Fiber Tripod is meant for run-and-gun ENG work where rapid setup and leveling are as important as rigidity and accuracy. The industry standard 100mm leveling half-bowl accepts most fluid heads, and the carbon fiber legs are lighter than aluminum and absorb vibration.
The three snap-on 475 Tripod Feet are designed to be used in any situation where the integrated dual spiked feet are not optimal. The 993 Mid-Level Spreader for Sprinter, Arrow 25/40, and HD tripod systems offers variable height adjustment with a latch-and-swivel design. The padded 872 Soft Tripod Case is designed for the Miller Arrow 2-stage tripod systems. The Telescopic Pan Handle with Carrier features black anodized aluminum tubing and is made from alloy and rubber.
ArrowX 3 Fluid Head
The Arrowx 3 Fluid Head from Miller offers a 2.2 to 41.8 lb payload range and five selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions, making it suitable for news gathering and documentaries. It features precision fluid drag with a 16-position CB Plus counterbalance system. CB Plus is a sequential counterbalance design, featuring eight larger counterbalance steps that allow you to quickly and efficiently achieve the required counterbalance position. The system's one flick switch located at the front of the head adds a half step between each of the eight larger steps enabling counterbalance fine-tuning when required.
- Compact, lightweight, and versatile
- 5-step plus zero pan and tilt drag
- 16-position CB Plus counterbalance system
- Wide payload range of 2.2 to 41.8 lb
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology and balanced diagonal transitions
- Controls all-in-one design for fast, easy and practical use
- Illuminated bubble level and pan-tilt drag controls
- Precise floating pan-tilt caliper locks ensure bounce-free, on-off performance
- Quick-release, 120mm sliding camera platform with Euro-style camera plate
- Removable 100mm ball level stud allows for flat base mounting with 3/8" screw thread
- Mitchell base adaptable
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions
- Optional second pan handle mount
- Side mounting points for viewfinders and accessories
Sprinter II 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod (Mid-Level Spreader Ready)
The Miller Sprinter II 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod is a quick-setup solution for a tripod head with 100mm ball base. Its light weight, flip-locks, and rigid construction allow for durability without compromising usability in ENG, EFP, and other pro video applications. The fast setup is complemented by an in-line carry handle, for portability on set or in the field. Compatible spreaders, rubber feet, and dollies are available separately.
475 Rubber Feet Pads for Select Tripods (Set of 3)
The 475 Tripod Feet from Miller are a set of three rubber snap-on feet designed to be used in any situation where the integrated dual spiked feet are not optimal. They are ideal for use on both slippery and glossy floors. These rubber feet are compatible with all tripods with a 993 mid level spreader.
993 Mid-Level Spreader
The Miller 993 is a mid-level spreader for Sprinter, Arrow 25/40 and HD tripod systems. This device offers variable adjustment in minimum and maximum height settings and a latch and swivel design.
872 Arrow Soft Case
The Miller 872 Soft Tripod Case is a padded tripod carry case designed for the Miller Arrow 2 stage tripod systems. It has rigid sidewalls sandwiched between high density foam padding and a head-end cradle to protect the tripod and fluid head from heavy bumps during flight and vehicle transport. It has a weatherproof Cordura construction with heavy duty zippers on the bag, 2 interior pockets and 1 large outside pocket. The case is carried by either the padded interlocking carry straps or the padded shoulder strap.
- 1000 denier water-resistant Cordura fabric
- Rigid sidewalls sandwiched between high density EVA foam padding
- Head-end cradle protects fluid head from heavy bumps during flight and vehicle transport
- Padded interlocking carry straps and padded shoulder strap
- 1 large outside pocket and 2 inside accessory pockets
- Heavy duty zippers on bag and pocket
- ID window
- Arrow 2 stage system tripod
Telescopic Pan Handle with Carrier (Black)
- Supplied with black handle carrier
- Durable black anodized aluminum tubing
- Material alloy/rubber
You may also be interested in
Miller Skyline 70 Fluid Head$6,607.98