Miller ArrowX 5 Sprinter II Single-Stage Aluminum Tripod System
- Arrow X5 Fluid Head
- 475 Rubber Feet Pads for Select Tripods (Set of 3)
- 993 Mid-level Spreader
- 870 Arrow Soft Case
- Telescopic Pan Handle with Carrier (Black)
- Sprinter II 1-Stage Alloy Tripod (Mid-Level Spreader Ready)
The Miller ArrowX 5 Sprinter II Single-Stage Aluminum Tripod System is capable of supporting ENG and EFP camcorders with 4.4 to 46.2 lb payloads, making it suitable for fast-action shooting to long, slow pans. The Miller ArrowX 5 features a single-extension design with height adjustment from 26.4 to 56.5" and collapses down to 33.1". The mid-level spreader holds the tripod legs in position, providing rigidity and stability to the overall system. The entire system includes the ArrowX 5 fluid head, the Sprinter II 1-stage aluminum tripod, a mid-level spreader, a set of tripod rubber feet, a telescopic pan handle, and an Arrow padded soft case that ensures easy and secure transportation.
Arrow X5 Fluid Head
The Arrow X5 Fluid Head from Miller is suitable for use with ENG and EFP camcorders. It offers a 4.4 to 46.2 lb payload range and seven selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions. It features precision fluid drag with a 16-position CB Plus counterbalance system. CB Plus is a sequential counterbalance design, features eight larger counterbalance steps, allowing you to quickly and efficiently achieve the required counterbalance position. The system's one flick switch located at the front of the head adds a half step between each of the eight larger steps enabling counterbalance fine-tuning when required. The Arrow X5 fluid head features a 100mm ball leveling with three M5 holes for flat base mounting. The pan and tilt locks utilize caliper disc brakes for reliable, short-throw fixing.
- Compact, lightweight, and versatile
- 7-step plus zero pan and tilt drag
- 16-position CB Plus counterbalance system
- Wide payload range of 4.4 to 46.2 lb
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology and balanced diagonal transitions
- Controls all-in-one-location design for fast, easy and practical use
- Illuminated bubble level and pan-tilt drag controls
- Precise floating pan-tilt caliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance
- Quick-release, 120mm sliding camera platform with Euro-style camera plate
- Removable 100mm ball leveling with three 3/8" holes for flat base mounting
- Mitchell base adaptable
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions
- Optional second pan handle mount
- Side mounting points for viewfinders and accessories
475 Rubber Feet Pads for Select Tripods (Set of 3)
The 475 Tripod Feet from Miller are a set of three rubber snap-on feet designed to be used in any situation where the integrated dual spiked feet are not optimal. They are ideal for use on both slippery and glossy floors. These rubber feet are compatible with all tripods with a 993 mid level spreader.
993 Mid-Level Spreader
The Miller 993 is a mid-level spreader for Sprinter, Arrow 25/40 and HD tripod systems. This device offers variable adjustment in minimum and maximum height settings and a latch and swivel design.
870 Arrow Soft Case
The Miller 870 Soft Tripod Case is a padded tripod carry case designed for the Miller Arrow single stage tripod systems. It has rigid sidewalls sandwiched between high density foam padding and a head-end cradle to protect the tripod and fluid head from heavy bumps during flight and vehicle transport. It has a weatherproof Cordura construction with heavy duty zippers on the bag and the 2 interior pockets. The case is carried by either the padded interlocking carry straps or the padded shoulder strap.
- 1000 denier water-resistant Cordura fabric
- Rigid sidewalls sandwiched between high density EVA foam padding
- Head-end cradle protects fluid head from heavy bumps during flight and vehicle transport
- Padded interlocking carry straps and padded shoulder strap
- 2 Interior accessory pockets
- Heavy duty zippers on bag and pocket
- ID window
- Miller Arrow single stage system tripods
Telescopic Pan Handle with Carrier (Black)
- Supplied with black handle carrier
- Durable black anodized aluminum tubing
- Material alloy/rubber
Sprinter II 1-Stage Alloy Tripod (Mid-Level Spreader Ready)
The Miller Sprinter II 1-Stage Alloy Tripod is a quick-setup solution for a tripod head with 100mm ball base. Its light weight, flip-locks, and rigid construction allow for durability without compromising usability in ENG, EFP, and other pro video applications. The fast setup is complemented by an in-line carry handle, for portability on set or in the field. Compatible spreaders, rubber feet, and dollies are available separately.
You may also be interested in
Miller Skyline 70 Fluid Head$6,607.98