Miller CX10 Toggle 2 Stage Alloy Tripod System
- Affordable, Stable, Robust
- 100mm ball levelling.
- Perfect for payloads to 0-12kg (26.4bs)
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch
- 5+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag
- 2-stage fast toggle adjustment legs
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing
- Comes with above ground spreader and rubber feet
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag
The Miller CX10 Toggle 2 Stage Alloy Tripod System offers stable and versatile support across all terrains, all while providing a large height range of 21.4-67.4". The CX10 Toggle features a robust100mm ball leveling fluid head designed for thos who need the stability found with100mm tripods.
CX10 employs CB Plus technology providing 16 positions of counterbalance and 5+0 levels of pan and tilt settings of Miller's fluid drag with 60mm of camera plate travel, enabling you to easily select the perfect settings to match your configuration for ultimate camera control.