- Paypal Credit
Tascam VSR-265 Stand-Alone 4K UHD Video Encoder/Decoder for Live Streaming (HDMI)
- H.264/H.265 Streaming and Recording
- Resolution Supported up to 3840 x 2160
- HDMI Input/Output
- Streams via RTSP, RTMP
The Tascam VSR-265 Stand-Alone 4K UHD Video Encoder/Decoder for Live Streaming (HDMI) lets you stream and record up to 3840 x 2160 over IP, allowing for simultaneous records of video, encodes, streams, and decodes multiple streams using the H.264 or H.265 codec. This encoder/decoder supports encoding at up to 30 Mb/s using H.264/H.265 and can record to either SD cards, or attached USB drives.
The TASCAM DISCOVERY app allows you to remotely manage multiple units via an easy-to-use web GUI. After setup, all settings are saved locally to the individual VS-R units, so they can operate without being controlled by a computer. The unit powers by PoE+, allowing you to place it anywhere you can run an appropriate Ethernet cable connected to a router that supports PoE+. If that is not possible, an AC power adapter is available. Mounting brackets are included, and an optional AK-RS1 shelf allows you rackmount two units side-by-side.
Encoding for Streaming Services
The VSR-265 live stream encoder is an external stand-alone YouTube encoder that also provides Full HD streaming to popular Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) including Wowza, Ustream, AWS Elemental MediaLive, and CloudFront among others.
- The balanced analog Euroblock/Phoenix low-voltage wire connectors and unbalanced analog 3.5mm mini-stereo jacks provide audio I/O connections for a variety of commercial AV over IP environments, including corporate, education, house of worship, government, industrial, and security.
- Audio can be embedded from analog sources and de-embedded to drive networked audio playback, likewise digital audio within the HDMI I/O can be used. An integrated output level configuration function and reference level switching function (up to +20 dBu) allows reliable and flexible system structuring when streaming video.
- The VSR-265 live streaming encoder is compatible with popular standard streaming protocols, including HLS, RTMP, RTP/RTSP. Additionally it allows both Multicast and Unicast. The RESTful API is supported for integration into control systems in commercial AV installations.
- The VSR-265 can record directly to USB connected media or SD cards via a front-panel loading slot.
- Recorded files can be automatically uploaded to an FTP server for creating back-up copies, editing, or re-purposing to the web.
- The Mac/Windows compatible "TASCAM DISCOVERY" app allows multiple VS-R units connected to the network to be managed from a simple Web-browser based GUI. All configuration settings are saved within the VS-R devices, so that in normal operation no computer is needed for streaming or recording.
- PoE+ functionality eliminates the need for AC adapters in AV installations. An optional TASCAM AC power supply (sold separately) is available where external AC power is required.
- Tascam VSR-265 Stand-Alone 4K UHD Video Encoder/Decoder for Live Streaming (HDMI)
- 2 x Installation Bracket
- 2 x Euroblock Plug
- Cable Band Kit
- USB Thumbdrive
- Limited 1-Year Warranty