- Paypal Credit
OWC Atlas Dual CFexpress + SD Card Reader
- 1 x CFexpress Type B Card Slot
- 1 x UHS-II SDXC Card Slot
- Data Transfer Speeds up to 1032 MB/s
- Integrated USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 Male Cable
- 1 x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 Female Interface
- Separate LEDs for Each Card Slot
- Plug-and-Play | Write-Protection Switch
- Non-Skid Rubber Feet | Bus Powered
- iPadOS, Android, and Chrome Compatible
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Compatible
The OWC Atlas Dual CFexpress + SD Card Reader offers a CFexpress Type B card slot and a UHS-II SDXC card slot, allowing for seamless data transfer. Connect it effortlessly to your Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome, iPad, or Android system using the integrated male USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 cable. If needed, OWC Atlas Dual CFexpress + SD Card Reader can also utilize a female USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 interface for longer cable connections. Experience blazing-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1032 MB/s when working with a CFexpress Type B card or a combination of CFexpress Type B and UHS-II SDXC cards simultaneously. When using a single UHS-II SDXC card, transfer speeds reach a maximum of 300 MB/s. Streamline your workflow with the Atlas Dual CFexpress + SD Card Reader.
This OWC Atlas Dual CFexpress + SD Card Reader features plug-and-play connectivity, meaning that no additional drives or software are required for use. It receives power from your computer's USB port, while non-skid rubber feet help keep it in place. There is also a write-protect switch, which helps guard against accidental data deletions.
The Power of Versatility
Your work and gear require the versatility of using different types of memory cards. Maybe your camera uses both CFexpress Type B and UHS-II SDXC cards, or you have several cameras that use a variety of cards, or you're a filmmaker recording separate video and audio content. Now you can empower yourself with maximum workflow efficiency by ingesting two different memory cards simultaneously with the OWC's Atlas Dual CFexpress and SD Reader. With a bus powered design and integrated cable that neatly tucks into its base, this card reader is conveniently ready for portable use with USB-C equipped Macs, Windows PCs, iPads, and Chromebooks.
Upgrades Your Workflow
Having a card reader that can meet the demands of professional broadcast, cinema, and photography is a must to maximize your creative time. You can start working with your content faster by upgrading your workflow with a reader that can deal with any media card that your work throws at you. This compact reader is not only extremely versatile, but also fast, as it "eats up" data at real-world tested speeds up to 1032 MB/s. When every minute counts, the OWC Atlas Dual CFexpress and SD Reader OWC Beyond Fast performance makes the measurable difference you need to deliver projects on time.
Ready for Wherever Your Work Takes You
Sized and weighing like a compact smartphone, you can easily slip the Atlas Dual CFexpress and SD Reader into a pocket or gear bag. That makes it ideal to pair with your notebook or USB-C tablet to create a lightweight, yet mightily powerful capture and edit solution. Back at the studio or home office desktop, the USB-C port with OWC ClingOn support to secure a longer cable you already own lets you place the Atlas Dual CFexpress and SD Reader almost anywhere you desire. No worries if you accidentally connect that cable from a power supply to the USB-C port, as the Atlas Dual CFexpress and SD Reader has built-in protection to prevent overpowering.
Stay Safe and Informed
Confidence plays a big part in working smarter and more efficiently. You can prevent accidentally overwriting/deleting your precious data or reformatting your SD card in either slot with the Atlas Dual CFexpress and SD Reader's Write Protection switch. And when you want a peace of mind update on each slot's power and activity status, separate LEDs keep you clearly informed.
Effectively Cool Details
Details matter when it comes to obtaining the highest performance from your memory cards. The Atlas Dual CFexpress and SD Reader is built with a heat dissipating design and non-skid rubber feet to ensure a highly effective and silent cooling airflow around the entire reader, so your memory cards won't overheat and throttle your speed.
Innergize Your Workflow with Highest Performance and Reliability
OWC Innergize is the first stage of the Capture to Completion ecosystem of OWC products designed to seamlessly propel professional photographers, filmmakers, and content creators to the highest level of workflow performance and reliability. This OWC custom-designed app is a complete health, performance, and field upgrade management tool when using OWC Atlas memory cards with OWC Atlas readers and reader equipped products or when using select OWC portable flash SSDs.
- Health: Over time and use cycles, flash memory does wear out. Innergize verifies and reports the percentage of use life remaining. Now you can work with full confidence your OWC flash memory product will deliver the reliability you can trust.
- Sanitize: Writes, deletes, and formatting all take their toll on memory cards and portable drives. Innergize cleans and restores the flash memory performance of OWC memory cards and portable drives so you can get the best results on every use.
- Field Upgrade: When new cameras or firmware updates to existing cameras are introduced, they may not work properly with flash memory cards and drives. Innergize gives OWC memory card and portable drive users the ability to quickly upgrade their firmware in the field for full compatibility, additional performance enhancements, and bug fixes for optimal reliability.
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 11.x Big Sur
- macOS 12.x Monterey
- macOS 13.x Ventura
- Windows 10 (32-/64-bit)
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2016
Mobile OS Compatibility
- iPadOS 13
- iPadOS 14
- iPadOS 15
- iPadOS 16
- Android 11.x
- Android 12.x
- Android 13.x
Other OS Compatibility
- Chrome OS
- OWC Atlas Dual CFexpress + SD Card Reader
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty