- Paypal Credit
Panasonic 256GB B Series expressP2 Memory Card for VariCam Series
- 256GB Capacity
- Up to 10 Gbps Data Transfer Rate
- Supports 4K Recording
- Up to 30,000 Insertion/Removal Cycles
- Individual Serial Number & Bar CodeessP2 Memory Card
The Panasonic 256GB B Series expressP2 Memory Card for VariCam Series enables even faster data transfer speeds. And a new card with 512 GB, twice the capacity of previous models, also joins the line-up. The card B Series supports high-quality, high-frame-rate recording of 4K/120 fps and HD/240 fps with the VariCam Series.
- The new cards have a potential maximum 10 Gbps*1 data transfer speed, approximately 4 times as fast as previous models.
- The AU-XP0512BG with 512 GB capacity enables 4K recording for approx. 180 minutes.
- The new cards feature an error correction capability equivalent to the RAID system, which restores sector/page error data that cannot be corrected with ordinary flash memory.
- The P2 card connector is also clearly superior to that of PC cards, with a durability that enables approximately 30,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- The reliability that only a semiconductor memory can offer resists impacts, vibrations, and temperature fluctuations to enable repeated use.
- An individual serial number, bar code, and write-protect switch make it easy to manage operations.
The total card capacity includes space for data management, such as system data, therefore, the actual usable area is less than the capacity indicated on the card. Prior to use, it may be necessary to upgrade the recorder's firmware and exchange the AU-XPD1 expressP2 Drive hardware.
- Panasonic 256GB B Series expressP2 Memory Card for VariCam Series