Panasonic AJ-P33M DVCPRO 33min Video Cassette - Medium DISCONTINUED
- Great Price
- High Quality
- Best Value
- 100% Guaranteed
The Panasonic AJ-P33M DVCPRO Video Cassette (Medium) is a 33-minute recording tape used primarily for newsgathering.
- DVCPRO 6.35mm-wide metal particle digital tape with 33 minutes of recording time is used for newsgathering.
- It delivers significantly higher output and lower noise than conventional MP tape. The key is an ultra-fine metal magnetic particle that is less than half the size of previous metal particles, but has 70% more energy.
- An ultra-flat base film and advanced calendering techniques give the tape an ultra-smooth magnetic layer surface that eliminates spacing loss and micro-dropouts. This results in both low error rates and a higher C/N ratio, even in the high-frequency band.
- The tape has a new type of binder using a high-polymer that helps protect the magnetic layer and assure excellent durability, even with repeated usage and still playback.
- A tough cassette shell and sealed structure assure durability and prevent entry of dust or other particles into the cassette. The cassette also features a reel-lock mechanism that prevents tape sagging and a slide-type erase-prevention mechanism to protect against mishaps.
Coating: Ultra-fine metal magnetic particle
You may also be interested in
More From Panasonic