- Paypal Credit
Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ1000 II Digital Camera
- 20.1MP 1" High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 16x Zoom Lens
- 25-400mm f/2.8-4 (35mm Equivalent)
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Live View Finder
The Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ1000 II Digital Camera combines an impressive long-reach zoom with versatile imaging capabilities, all in an intuitive ergonomic design. This camera is capable of producing high-resolution stills and video with a large 20.1MP 1" High-Sensitivity MOS sensor. It also features low noise levels and high clarity within the ISO 125-12800 sensitivity range.
The sensor and processor also enable shooting continuously at up to 12 fps with single-shot AF, 30 fps at 8MP in 4K PHOTO modes, and UHD 4K video recording at 30p. Additionally, the 4K PHOTO modes allow you to produce stromotion images, which combine sequential exposures into a single frame for a dynamic finished look.
Beyond the imaging, the FZ1000 II is mainly characterized by its physical design and expansive Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 16x zoom lens, which covers a 25-400mm equivalent focal length range, as well as a 5-axis HYBRID Optical Image Stabilizer to minimize the appearance of camera shake. Also notable is the camera's ergonomic design, which resembles an interchangeable lens camera, and incorporates both a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and 3.0" 1.24m-dot free-angle touchscreen LCD. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery or remotely control the camera from a linked smartphone or tablet.
20.1MP 1" High-Sensitivity MOS Sensor
A large 20.1MP 1" High Sensitivity MOS sensor helps to realize rich image quality with reduced noise and high sensitivity to an expanded ISO 25600. The imaging and processing capabilities also avail continuous shooting rates up to 12 fps in single-shot AF mode, 7 fps with continuous AF, or 30 fps at 8MP in the 4K PHOTO modes.
Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 16x Zoom Lens
An impressive 16x Leica DC Vario-Elmarit zoom offers a 25-400mm equivalent focal length range along with a maximum aperture range of f/2.8-4 to suit working in available light conditions. The lens construction incorporates five aspherical elements to minimize spherical aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and four extra-low dispersion elements help to eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing.
Benefitting the long reach of the lens is a 5-axis HYBRID Optical Image Stabilizer that compensates for a variety of camera movements for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. This image stabilization system also enables a unique Level Shot function that automatically detects the horizontal line of the recording image and keeps it level during shooting, regardless of camera tilt, helping to achieve greater shooting stability.
4K Video and 4K PHOTO Modes
The sensor and processor combination also enables 4K video recording at 30p in the MP4 format at 100 Mb/s. Full HD 1080p and HD 720p recording is also possible, as well as high-speed Full HD recording with 120-fps slow-motion playback.
Besides video, the 4K capabilities also permit recording 8MP stills at 30 fps in a trio of ways:
- 4K Burst: Just as with video recording, this mode will allow you to continuously record 8MP images at 30 fps for up to 15 minutes, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- 4K Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record 8MP images at 30 fps one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- 4K Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the 4K video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
An Auto Marking function makes it easy to sift through the hundreds of frames captured with 4K PHOTO modes, and lets you jump to the nearest frame where differences are more pronounced between consecutive frames in order to minimize the time spent reviewing images.
Additionally, Sequence Composition mode can be used to synthesize sequentially recorded images taken with 4K PHOTO modes and composite them into a single dynamic image (a stromotion) that clearly shows subject movement while retaining a single static background.
Post Focus and Focus Stacking
Another attribute of the 4K capabilities is a unique focusing method called Post Focus. Working in conjunction with the contrast-detection focusing system and the intelligent Depth from Defocus (DFD) technology, Post Focus records imagery as a 4K MP4 file at 30 fps and shifts the specific point of focus throughout the burst shooting in order to offer a range of distinct focusing ranges to choose from. During playback, via the camera's touchscreen, you can then tap the specific region of the image you wish to be in focus and an 8MP JPEG file will be created. Multiple individual files with different points of focus can be created from the original burst and focusing assist functions can also be used to gain even more precise control over the specific in-focus region.
This technology also allows for producing focus stacked images in-camera to realize a greater depth of field, especially when photographing close-up subjects. In this mode, images are recorded and saved with varying points of focus and then blended together to gain an extended depth of field.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A Live View Finder (LVF) is integrated into the body design to permit comfortable eye-level monitoring. This 0.39", 0.74x-magnification electronic viewfinder has a 2.36m-dot resolution and covers 100% of the image frame while shooting.
- Alternatively, a rear 3.0" 1.24m-dot touchscreen LCD monitor is also available for live view shooting, image review, and intuitive menu navigation. The screen features a free-angle design that flips out 180° to the side and then tilts 270° to permit working from high, low, and front-facing angles.
- A host of manual controls offer simple, direct control over a variety of oft-used camera settings, including 13 assignable Fn buttons.
- The included rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides you with 440 shots per charge when working with the rear LCD, 290 shots per charge with the electronic viewfinder, or 430 shots per charge when working with the electronic viewfinder in the eco 30-fps setting.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share photos and movies to linked smartphones and tablets for direct sharing online. This connectivity also allows you to remotely control the camera from a mobile device.
Other Camera Features
- Depth from Defocus (DFD) technology affords impressively fast and precise autofocus performance to suit photographing moving subjects.
- Focus peaking is available for easier, more accurate manual focusing control.
- Creative Control modes: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
- Still Image Scene Guide modes: Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, and Monochrome.
- Photo Style modes: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, L.Monochrome, L.Monochrome D, Scenery, Portrait, Custom, Cinelike D, Cinelike V.
- Picture Adjustment settings: Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, and Saturation.
Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ1000 II Digital Camera
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Lens Cap String
Hot Shoe Cover
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Viewfinder and Monitor