- Paypal Credit
Pancro 4x5.650 IR+ND Filter (Pana) 1.5
- High vacuum coating of a metallic alloy thin film
- Filters Infra-Red wavelengths in the 800 nm-2000 nmPanchromatic
- Accurately Controlled
- IR+ND.3, IR+ND.6, IR+ND.9, IR+ND1.2, IR+ND1.5
Pancro 4x5.650 IR+ND Filter (Pana) 0.3-1.5 is the result of a high vacuum coating of a metallic alloyﾠthin film on one side of the glass. This is the same technology that is used to coat high end movie camera lenses with multilayer anti-reflection coatings. PANCRO IR+ND has a thin, metallic film which results in superior neutralityﾠwith a flat spectral curve ranging from 380 nm to 2000 nm. ﾠThis neutrality enables Pancro ND to filter out troublesome Infra-Red wavelengths in the 800 nm-2000 nm range that are captured on DV cameras. ﾠThe result is a true neutrality. PANCRO IR ND filters are manufactured on single-piece of optical-select glass which makes them resistant to cracks and scratches.
- Panchromatic.ﾠPANCRO ND is sensitive to all colors of the visible spectrum. When calibrated by a spectrophotometer at 2840K (indoor tungsten lighting), it experiences a color shift of only 16K towards red.
- Neutral.ﾠLike a partial mirror, PANCRO ND is partially absorbing and partially reflecting. Because of this neutrality, the overall appearance of the ND filter is a colorless, gray tone.
- Accurately Controlled. PANCRO ND is consistently graded every .3, .6, .9, 1.2, and 1.5 densities. All ND filters are manufactured for matched filter sets.
- Durable. The PANCRO ND coating is very tough and will not easily scratch.Passes Miltary Specification 13508C for government contracts.
PANCRO IR+ND Filters are available in:
- IR+ND.3 sku# 12364
- IR+ND.6 sku# 12365
- IR+ND.9 sku# 12366
- IR+ND1.2 sku# 12367
- IR+ND1.5 sku# 13656