- Paypal Credit
PolarPro 77mm ND1000 QuartzLine Solid Neutral Density 3.0 Filter (10 Stops)
The PolarPro 77mm ND1000 QuartzLine Solid Neutral Density 3.0 Filter (10 Stops) is a neutral density filter with a 1000x filter factor and a 10-stop exposure reduction. The filter has a 3.0 density that darkens the image, allowing for slower shutter speeds and wider aperture.
This filter is constructed from quartz glass for enhanced durability. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, 16 layers of anti-reflection coatings offer scratch protection to the filter substrate while promoting clarity and color fidelity. The coatings associated with the PolarPro 77mm ND1000 QuartzLine Solid Neutral Density 3.0 Filter also result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil, allowing for more efficient cleaning.
The quartz glass is set within a brass filter ring with side knurlings. Together, the brass material and knurlings prevent jamming and provide additional strength, as well as a textured grip when mounting or removing this filter from a lens.
- 3.0 neutral density filter darkens the image by 10 stops, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Constructed from quartz glass for enhanced durability.
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections while promoting clarity as well as color fidelity.
- Coatings also help prevent scratches and results in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- 77mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Side knurlings provide a textured grip when mounting or removing from a lens.
- Plastic filter case and padded pouch for storage and transport.
- Microfiber cloth for cleaning and maintenance.
PolarPro 77-ND1000 Specs