- Paypal Credit
Quasar Science Crossfade X Linear Bi-Color LED Light (US, 8')
- 120V, 100W Bi-Color LED Light Tube
- 2000-6000K Color Temperature
- Length: 8'
- Dimmable, Flicker-Free Operation
- Expandable and Scalable
- Available Versatile Mounting Options
- US-Type True1 AC power Cord
- Lightweight, Low Profile Design
The Quasar Science Crossfade X Linear Bi-Color LED Light (US, 8') is an 8-foot long, slim-profile lighting solution that provides a versatile and adjustable white light spectrum, ranging from warm 2000K to cool 6000K. Whether you need to light actors, set environments, or create architectural accents, this light tube's simplicity offers exceptional value. You can use one as a key light, set up three for a 3-point lighting arrangement, or even install ten for architectural highlights. For larger projects, consider stacking up to 100 tubes for an energy-efficient LED array, ideal for stage backdrops or creating the perfect skylight effect.
The Quasar Science Crossfade X Linear Bi-Color LED Light (US, 8') light weight makes it easily hand-portable and opens up rigging possibilities. Carry one or two fixtures with camera equipment on public transportation, and quickly tape them up to walls for temporary lighting setups without safety worries. The scalable design allows them to be stacked in columns and rows to create large LED panels and arrays of any size, or line them up end-to-end for long linear lighting sources. Construct geometric patterns and 3D structures for endless visual possibilities.
- Compatible with most AC TRIAC dimming systems
- Single-ended power input design
- Tunable tungsten to daylight white light
- Easy-to-operate color control dial
- Easily concealed in minimal space
- Can be used to retrofit legacy Kinoflo products
- Quasar Science Crossfade X Linear Bi-Color LED Light (US, 8')
- Quasar Science Q-Boots Linear Lamp Shock Absorber (Pair)
- TRUE1 AC Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Power & I/O