- Paypal Credit
Quasar Science Q-LED - X - 1' (12") Crossfade Linear LED Lamp 120V
- High CRI/TLCI
- Flicker Free
- Compatible with most dimming systems
- 25,000 + Hour Lifetime
- 2pc Shock Absorbers included
- Edison Power Cables included
The Quasar Science Q-LED - X - 1' Crossfade Linear LED Lamp 120V is a great way to light your talent or set with warm, adjustable, vibrant lighting. These durable lights will last for several hours, saving you work on those long shoot days.
With the Q-LED Crossfade, tune the lamp from our beautiful 2000° Kelvin Candle Light all the way through to our 6000° Kelvin Overcast Daylight. Whether lighting actors or lighting environments, the versatility is undeniable. Stack lamps into large arrays to form LED panels of tremendous size and proportion. Light backings with unprecedented energy efficiency. String overhead above diffusions for the perfect sky. Retrofit your Kino package to high output, dimmer compatible LED units. Linear LED Lamp - Q-LED Lamps offer a low profile yet broad lighting source that is capable of providing everything from traditional 3 point subject lighting to architectural accents and general area lighting.
When purchasing the Q-LED Crossfades, you will also receive the (2pc) Shock Absorbers and Edison Power Cables.
- X-fade White Light: Crossfade blending of our Candle Light diode (2000k) and our Overcast Daylight diode (6000k) mixing a balanced variable color spectrum.
- Low Profile: Easy to hide when space is at a minimum the Q-LED Linear LED lamp can be mounted against a wall or ceiling without compromising framing.
- Self Ballasted: Q-LED’s do not require troublesome power supplies or ballasts which often add time when quickly adding a light, get in the way or need to be hidden from camera.
- Dimmer Compatible: Compatible with most dimming systems.
- Expandable and Scalable: Stack them in a columns and rows to create large LED panels of any size, or end to end for long linear lighting sources. Create geometric patterns and 3D structures.
- 120vac or 240vac vs. 12vdc: Many modern LED lamps run on 12volt which can be very useful especially on battery packs however 12volts is highly problematic when powering large scale arrays with multiple lights or when needing to cable more then 12 feet / 3 Meters from the power source where line loss effects the output and performance of the LED luminaire.
- Energy Efficiency: At 90+ lumens per watt the Q-LED line vastly outperforms Quartz, Halogen, Plasma and HMI lighting sources in the luminous output to power consumption ratio.
- Single End Power Input: Providing a clean appearance and easy to cable light without the need for overly complicated wiring looms that become a spiderweb, tangling themselves around stands and costing time and energy to both straighten and dress out of view.
- 1 Quasar Science Q-LED - X - Crossfade Linear LED Lamp
- 2pc Shock Absorbers
- Edison Power Cables