Rhino Slider EVO Carbon - 42"
- Belt-Driven Sliding System
- 42" Carbon Fiber Rails
- 7 lb Load Capacity
- Interchangeable Rails
- Spring-Loaded Legs with Index Marks
- Camera Carriage with 3/8"-16 Screw
The Rhino Slider EVO Carbon - 42" is a light-weight and compact, belt-driven slider that adapts to your shooting needs. The system includes rails that can support loads up to 15 lb. As a part of an interchangeable system, the EVO allows over 16 possible configurations with the Motion Control accessories and rails. The slider sports all-terain legs and are spring-loaded for easy deployment. The self-leveling grip allows the legs to securely latch onto any surface.
Rhino Slider EVO is built with only the finest, most reliable materials. All of the core components are machined out of solid billet aluminum. They're bead blasted to deburr any hard edges which creates a lustrous satin finish. Next, they're anodized which protects the raw material from oxidizing and creates a hard surface to resist wear and the elements.
The Rhino Slider EVO features a 3/8"-16 screw on the camera carriage for attaching a ball head or flat-base fluid head. It can be center-mounted on a tripod via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes in the center of the rails, or supported using two tripods or stands via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads at the ends of the tripod.
- 42" lightweight carbon fiber included
- Supports loads up to 7 lb
- Optional Rhino Motion add-on
- Camera carriage with 3/8"-16 screw
- Integrated carriage brake
- Optional flywheel
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mounting threads (center and ends)
- Spring-loaded, folding all-terrain legs with index marks