Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine ED AS IF UMC Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount
- 24mm prime lens
- Fast T1.5 maximum aperture
- Two high refractive index elements and one aspherical element
- UMC coating improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare
- Geared aperture and focus rings
- De-clicked aperture ring facilitates smooth, quiet exposure adjustments
The Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine ED AS IF UMC Lens was developed primarily for film and video applications. The cine version of Rokinon's 24mm lens features industry-standard gearing for the focus and aperture ring, and the aperture ring has been de-clicked for smooth iris pulls. The aperture and focus scales have also been relocated to the side of the lens, where it is easier for focus pullers to read them.
This lens is designed for use on Micro Four Thirds sensors and provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 48mm.. The optical construction incorporates four extra-low dispersion elements, as well as two aspherical elements, to reduce chromatic aberration and distortion to produce sharper imagery. Additionally, a UMC coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich images.
- Standard-length, 48mm equivalent prime lens provides a similar field of view to normal vision, making it well-suited to use in everyday situations.
- Fast T1.5 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and provides greater control over focus placement for shallow depth of field applications.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater sharpness and clarity.
- UMC coating improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
- Geared aperture and focus rings are compatible with standard follow focuses for greater control over adjustment.
- De-clicked aperture ring facilitates smooth, quiet exposure adjustments during recording.