Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine ED AS IF UMC Lens for Canon EF Mount
- Canon EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: T1.5 to T22
- Four ED and Two Aspherical Elements
- UMC Coating
- Geared Focus and Aperture Control Rings
- De-Clicked Aperture Ring
The Rokinon 24mm T/1.5 Wide Angle Cine Lens with Canon EF Mount is designed for shooters of all skill levels. It features 13 elements in 12 groups with 2 aspherical lens, an aperture range of t/1.5 to t/22 and a de-clicked aperture ring. This lens is multicoated for reduced flaring and is manual focus only. The aperture ring and the focus ring have .8 pitch gears, there are also focus distance marks and depth of field marks on the lens.
This lens is compatible with full-frame sensors and can also be used on APS-C-sized sensors, where the 35mm-equivalent focal length will be 38.4mm. The optical construction incorporates four extra-low dispersion elements, as well as two aspherical elements, to reduce chromatic aberration and distortion to produce sharper imagery. Additionally, a UMC coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich image.
- Wide-angle prime lens is well-suited to use in a broad variety of shooting situations.
- Fast T1.5 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and provides greater control over focus placement for shallow depth of field applications.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater sharpness and clarity.
- UMC coating improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
- Geared aperture and focus rings are compatible with standard follow focuses for greater control over adjustment.
- De-clicked aperture ring facilitates smooth, quiet exposure adjustments during recording.