- Paypal Credit
Rokinon Xeen 14mm T3.1 Lens for Canon EF Mount
- 14mm Lens Covers Full-Frame Sensors
- Internal Focus Design
- Multi-Coating for Color Consistency
- Dual-Side Focus and T-Stop Scales
- 9-Blade Iris
- Cinema Gearing for Focus and Iris
- 200° Focus Rotation
- 114mm Front Diameter
Rokinon's Xeen 14mm T3.1 Lens for Canon EF Mount is specifically designed as a cinema lens, with an internal focus design that minimizes breathing when changing focus. Each lens in the set is multi-coated for good contrast, glare prevention, and color-match to a factory standard, allowing for minimal color shift when assembling a set over time. With its very wide angle of view on full-frame cameras and tighter angle of view on smaller formats, the lens is a versatile choice for filmmakers and photographers alike.
The lens features dual sided focus scales marked in feet, with dual-sided iris scales. The 9-bladed iris provides a rounded aperture for natural looking highlights and bokeh. The lens is a manual focus and iris lens, and does not have auto focus or auto iris capability. It incorporates cinema-style focus and iris gears that share the same position across the lenses in the Xeen set. The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes when using a matte box and focus accessories. The focus ring rotates 200° from close focus to infinity. This gives you a high degree of precision when adjusting focus.
- This 14mm lens has an image circle that covers a full-frame sensor. When mounted on a camera with a full-frame sensor it provides you with a very wide angle of view.
- The lens features metal construction to withstand the rigors of daily production, and comes with a support foot that can help take strain off your camera's lens port.
- Dual right and left side focus and t-stop scales allow your focus puller to work from either side of the lens, without having to flip the lens in the mount, or facing upside numerals.
- Each lens in the XEEN series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes as you don't have to swap out anti-reflection donuts or adapters to use the same matte box.
- The non-rotating front allows you to use optional clip-on matte boxes.
- Clickless aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 11" allows you to get up close to your subject.
- Rokinon Xeen 14mm T3.1 Lens for Canon EF Mount
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty