Saramonic SR-AX107 2-Channel XLR Audio Adapter with Isolation Transformer for DSLRs
- 2x Balanced XLR Inputs
- 12V/48V/Off Phantom Power Switch
- LED Metering
- Requires 9V Battery
- Connect Mics and Wireless Microphones
- Connect Digital Recorders and Mixers
The Saramonic SR-AX107 2-Channel XLR Audio Adapter from IndiPro Tools is made to help you save hours during your post-production phase. This is a 2-channel XLR audio adapter with an on-board level meter, ideal for verifying the proper input levels in real time. The output signal is also adjustable from the level controls, giving you the best recording. The device features an isolation transformer, meaning you will experience a pure, noise-free sound. It also has preamplifier and phantom power controls.
The device allows you to connect microphones, wireless microphones, digital recorders, external audio mixers, soundboards, and more to your DSLR camera or camcorder via two balanced XLR inputs. The dual headphone jacks feature isolated volume controls, and allow you monitor the audio from the adapter at the input and output points. Left and right Peak switches allow you to turn on/off the LED signal indicators which flash red for overload, and the ACG on/off switch reduces noise during quiet moments of recording by cutting out your camera's Auto Gain Control function.
- Isolation Transformer provides a pure, noise-free sound
- Level controls allow you to balance both input levels
- Phantom power switch allows you to select 0, 12, or 48V of phantom power
- Auto Gain Control switch reduces noise during quiet moments of recording by cutting our your camera's Auto Gain Control function