Saramonic SR-M500 Compact Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Matched Pair)
- 2 x SR-M500 Cardioid Condenser Mics
- 2 x Stand Mounts
- Stereo Spacing Bar with Shoe Mount
- 2 x Windshields
- 22 Hz to 18 kHz Frequency Range
- Requires 24V or 48V Phantom Power
- 3-Pin XLR Output Connection
The Saramonic SR-M500 Compact Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Matched Pair) are microphones ideal for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, choirs, and other music related audio, in a live or studio setting. The microphones are a matched pair of 14mm cardioid microphone capsules with an ultra-low noise and full frequency response. Their frequency range is 22 Hz to 18 kHz.
The small-diaphragm condenser microphones can be used individually or as a stereo array and are powered by 24V or 48V phantom power. Each microphone is built with a gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector. The SR-M500 Compact Cardioid Condenser Microphones includes two stand mounts, a stereo base, a cold-shoe mount, and two windshields.
- Matched 14mm Cardioid Mic Capsules with Gold-Plated Membranes
- Ultra-Low Noise and Full Frequency Response
- Lightweight All-Metal Construction
- Includes Matched Mic Capsules, Foam Windscreens, Mic Clips, Spacing Bar Bracket with Cold Shoe, 1/4", 3/8", & 5/8" Mounting Options
- 1 Year Saramonic Warranty