Savage RGB Light Painter Pro LED Wand
- Daylight Mode: 3200K to 5500K, CRI: 96
- RGB Mode: Select From 200 Unique Colors
- Hue & Saturation Control, Dims: 20-100%
- Length 24", Rechargeable Battery
- 3.5 Hours Continuous Run Time
- Includes AC Adapter
- Savage Light Manager App Remote Control
- Sync Multiple Wands Together
- 1/4"-20 Female Thread for Mounting
- Includes Hook for Hanging
The Savage RGB Light Painter Pro LED Wand gives users the opportunity to make magic. The Savage RGB Light Painter Pro LED Wand is 24" long and offers two color modes. Daylight Mode on the Savage RGB Light Painter Pro LED Wand allows you to choose color temperature from 3200 to 5600K to match other fixtures, ambient light conditions, or just for creative expression. The Savage RGB Light Painter Pro LED Wand's RGB Mode employs Red, Green, and Blue LEDs with Hue and Saturation control that opens the door for a selection from 200 unique colors. All of these adjustments can be made on the Wand, but there's much more.
Compatible with iPhone and Android smartphones, the Savage Light Manager App allows users to wirelessly select special effects as well as change the color, brightness, Kelvin temperature, save colors, and adjust Hue and Saturation. The app has a Music Function that can be engaged to enable the Wand to pulse with your music and the audio files stored in your media library. The pulsing Wand will cycle through the various colors (Rainbow Effect) available and match the beat of the music or voices for audio recordings. The Pattern Function contains various pulsing effects that cause the light to fade up and down while the Strobe Function allows the light to emit quick flashes. There's also a Mood Function that uses the Wand's built-in microphone to pick up surrounding sounds that cause a pulsing response.
The RGB Light Painter Pro LED Wand is powered by a removable, rechargeable battery that will give you approximately 3.5 hours of run time on a 6-hour charge and optional high-powered batteries are available to extend the run time. Also included is an adapter that will allow the Wand to run on AC power. Finally, the fixture is mountable thanks to the female 1/4"-20 threads in the handle, while it can also be hung using the included hook.
Savage Light Manager App for Smartphones
- Special Effects: There are 4 activity controls at the bottom of the app. Tap the activity button at the bottom that you wish to activate.
- Adjust Function: Change color, brightness, Kelvin temperature, save colors, and adjust hue and saturation.
- Music Function: The Wand can be used to pulse with the music and audio files stored in your media library. The pulsing Wand will cycle through the colors (Rainbow Effect) available and match the beat of the music or voices for audio recordings.
- Patterns Function: Allows the user to engage numerous special effects. The various Pulsating functions cause the light to gradually fade up or down. The Strobe Functions cause quick flashes, while the various Fade functions are similar to the Pulsating Functions but there are more choices.
- Mood Function: Causes the wand to pulse in response to surrounding sounds.
- Compatibility: Android and iPhone compatible.