- Paypal Credit
Schneider Optics Series 9 Water White +1 Full Field Diopter Lens (Close-up Filter)
- Made from Water White glass with anti-reflective (AR) coating
- Screw-on versions are supplied
- Can be used individually or in any combination
- Maximum magnification will depend on focal length of lens
The Schneider Optics Series 9 Water White +1 Full Field Diopter Lens (Close-up Filter) is a practical filter to have when you are working with a fixed lens. With this filter, you can shorten the close-focusing distance of normal fixed focal length or zoom lenses. With it, you will be able to focus even closer to your subject all while achieving a crisp, clear image. Bring out the sharpest details in the tiniest of subjects with this filter.
Diopters are the simplest and least expensive method of close-up photography. Have you ever wished that your lens could focus closer than it does? Imagine that you could put a magnifying glass in front of your camera's lens. With Schneider Diopters, you can dive into the world of macrophotography with a minimum of expense and with a maximum of confidence.
Shoot your stamps, flowers in your garden, your jewelry collection and many other items. If you're thinking of insuring your collectibles, why not have a means of doing it without having to hire an expensive pro? Close-up lenses not only give you creative freedom to help show you a world up close that you never imagined, but also serve as a functional and valuable tool to safeguard your possessions.
Note: They are available in different "powers" (diopters)
- Made from Water White glass with anti-reflective (AR) coating on both front and rear surfaces; reduces light loss and flare and ensures proper color, contrast and overall image sharpness
- Screw-on versions are supplied with brass mounting rings while drop-ins feature anodized aluminum rings
- These lenses can be used individually or in any combination to achieve ultra-close focus
- The maximum magnification achieved with these attachments will depend on the focal length of your lens as well as the actual close focusing capability of that particular lens
- A +1 close-up lens will allow you to focus your lens somewhat closer than it already does; A +2 close-up lens will allow you to focus closer than the +1; A +4 lens will allow you to focus even closer than a +2
- A +1 combined with a +2 will equal a +3, while a +2 combined with a +4 will equal a +6, and so on
- Schneider Series 9 Water White +1 Full Field Diopter Lens (Close-up Filter)
- Ten-Year Warranty