Schneider Optics 138mm Water White +2 Full Field Diopter Lens (Close-up Filter)
As low as $446.00
Schneider Optics 138mm Drop-In Diopter Full Filter +2 shortens the close-focusing distance of normal fixed focal length or zoom lenses. This allows the camera to focus closer to the subject and achieve a larger image size while bringing out the sharpest details in even the tiniest subjects.
Schneider Optics 138mm Drop-In Diopter Full Filter +2
Full Diopters. 4 strengths to choose from. Each diopter has a "hard" anti-reflective coating on each side. Shipping price includes insurance.
- Made from Water White glass with anti-reflective (AR) coating on both front and rear surfaces; reduces light loss and flare and ensures proper color, contrast and overall image sharpness
- Screw-on versions are supplied with brass mounting rings while drop-ins feature anodized aluminum rings
- These lenses can be used individually or in any combination to achieve ultra-close focus
- The maximum magnification achieved with these attachments will depend on the focal length of your lens as well as the actual close focusing capability of that particular lens
- A +1 close-up lens will allow you to focus your lens somewhat closer than it already does; A +2 close-up lens will allow you to focus closer than the +1; A +4 lens will allow you to focus even closer than a +2
- A +1 combined with a +2 will equal a +3, while a +2 combined with a +4 will equal a +6, and so on
You may also be interested in
More From Schneider Optics