- Paypal Credit
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens and TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter Kit for EF Mount
- EF Mount/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/5-6.3 to f/22
- One FLD and Three SLD Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Autofocus Motor
- Optical Stabilizer with Intelligent OS
- Zoom Lock and Manual Override Switches
- Dust- and Splash-Proof Construction
- Includes 1.4x Teleconverter
- Maintains AF/AE Between Camera and Lens
The Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens and TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter Kit for EF Mount pairs the telephoto zoom with a teleconverter, extending its reach even further. The Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens and TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter Kit for EF Mount is a complete lens setup that is ideal for sports, wildlife, and nature photographers.
The 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary lens covers an extensive range of telephoto focal lengths and employs one FLD element and three SLD elements within its optical design to produce well-corrected imagery with reduced chromatic aberrations and color fringing. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optical aspects, the lens is also characterized by an apt Optical Stabilizer system that helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. A Hyper Sonic Motor also provides quick, quiet focusing performance and the dust- and splash-proof construction benefits working in harsh climates.
Included with the lens is the TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter, which extends the effective focal length of the 150-600mm lens to 210-840mm with a one stop loss of light. The teleconverter's design maintains communication between the camera and lens, including both autofocus and auto-exposure controls, and one Special Low Dispersion element is featured in the optical design to maintain the lens' quality.
150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for EF Mount
The Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for EF Mount is a lens that is designed for EF-mount cameras. Joining the Global Vision lineup, the Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for EF Mount offers a versatile super telephoto zoom lens in a compact, weather-resistant package. The full frame Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for EF Mount offers an aperture range from f/5-6.3 to f/22 and utilizes one FLD and three SLD elements. Additionally, the lens features a Hyper Sonic Motor which produces fast and quiet autofocus. It also has an Optical Stabilizer with an accelerometer for improved panning performance.
The lens barrel features two main switches, one that can lock the zoom at any of the eight demarcated focal lengths and a manual focus override for additional control. The lens also has a minimum focusing distance of 110.2" and a rotatable tripod collar. It is compatible with the Sigma USB dock for firmware updates and focus microadjustment and comes with a lens hood, case, and shoulder strap.
- Works with Sigma's Global Vision line of teleconverters
- Lens construction with 20 elements in 14 groups
- Water and oil-repellent coating on the front and rear elements
- "F" Low Dispersion, or FLD, glass is designed with performance similar to flourite elements with a low refractive index and low dispersion for clearer and sharper imagery
- Special Low Dispersion, or SLD, glass elements assist in providing greater clarity and contrast to an image
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:5
- Features a front 95mm filter thread
- It is 4.1" wide by 10.2" long
- Eligible for Sigma's Mount Conversion Service
TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter for EF Mount
Optimized for EF-mount lenses in the Global Vision line, the TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter from Sigma will offer an increase in focal length of 1.4 times for select Global Vision lenses. This model offers full communication between the lens and camera and will allows autofocus to operate at up to f/8. The teleconverter also features one Special Low Dispersion element for reducing the appearance of chromatic aberrations and maintaining quality. Additionally, for protection, the TC-1401 is both dust and splashproof. When attached, the 1.4x conversion results in a light loss of approximately one stop. A soft zippered carrying case is included to protect the teleconverter when not in use.
- Lens construction features 7 elements in 5 groups
Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Lens
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens
- 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for EF Mount
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Shoulder Strap
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Extended Warranty Extension Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
- TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter for Canon EF
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap
- Soft Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter for EF Mount