Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Lens for EF Mount
- EF Mount/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 180° Angle of View
- Diagonal, Distorted Image
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
The Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Lens for EF Mount is a lens that gives a super-wide perspective to your photos. With the Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Lens for EF Mount, provide your images with a distorted image that fills the entire frame, and expansive 180° angle of view. The Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Lens for EF Mount offers a unique perspective with close-up subjects, and the bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult and low-light conditions by allowing the use of faster shutter speeds. This lens is ideal for working with subjects as close as 5.9" away.
- Wide 15mm f/2.8 diagonal fisheye lens is designed for full-frame EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture facilitates working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Expansive 180° angle of view pairs with the fisheye design to render imagery with distorted, curved lines. As a diagonal fisheye, the image fills the entire rectangular frame.
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9" benefits working with close-up subjects and allows for producing highly exaggerated perspectives.