Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens - E-Mount (Silver)
- E-Mount/APS-C Format
- Wide-Angle Prime Lens
- 28.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- Minimum Focus Distance of 7.9"
- Inner Focusing System
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Three Glass Molded Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-layer Coating
The Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens - E-Mount (Silver) is a standard length prime lens dedicated for E-mount cameras. The Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens - E-Mount (Silver) has a focal length equivalent to a 28.5mm lens in the 35mm format. The Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens - E-Mount (Silver) has a minimum focus distance of 7.9" (20 cm) and its f/2.8 maximum aperture is ideal for shallow depth of field imaging. It is capable of maintaining sharpness in low light situations. The lens also features an inner focusing system, which means the lens does not extend when focusing. Its newly developed linear autofocus motor is accurate and quiet.
Sigma's Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides sharp and high contrast images even at the maximum aperture, and with three glass molded aspherical elements, aberrations are kept to a minimum. The result is accurate color definition and sharp imaging across the frame.
- Wide-angle 19mm prime lens for E-mount cameras with a 28.5mm focal length equivalent
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8 is effective in low light situations and able to create lovely shallow depth of field images.
- Inner focusing system and linear autofocus motor for efficient, smooth, quiet and accurate focus.
- Three glass molded aspherical elements and Super Multi-Layer Coating minimizes aberrations and reduces flare and ghosting for sharp, high contrast images.
- A brass bayonet mount has both high accuracy and durability. A special treatment to reinforce its strength is applied to the surface giving it greater strength and making it highly resistant to long-term use.
- Part of Sigma's new "Art" class of fast aperture, sharp prime lenses