- Paypal Credit
Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens (E Mount)
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two FLD Elements and Five SLD Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- TSC Material, Brass Bayonet Mount
- Built-In Petal-Shaped Lens Hood
The Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for E Mount is a truly wide and truly fast prime lens dedicated for E-mount cameras. The Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for E Mount is a part of the Art line of lenses, meaning it focuses on image quality and rendering while utilizing two FLD and five SLD glass elements. These help to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity. The Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for E Mount also has four aspherical elements, including the front large-diameter precision molded glass element. These contribute to reducing distortion and spherical aberrations which in turn improves sharpness and accuracy.
Additionally, a Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast when working in strong lighting. Well-suited to astrophotography and low-light outdoor shooting, this lens presents a unique blend of a broad perspective and fast, flexible performance.
Complementing the optical performance is an equally adept Hyper Sonic Motor, which provides fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance. This focusing motor also enables full-time manual focus override at any time just by rotating the focus ring for refined manual control and focusing as close as 10.9". The lens barrel is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite material, which supports working in a wide variety of temperatures and conditions, and the lens mount is constructed from brass for long-term durability and mounting accuracy.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens' is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Prime wide-angle 20mm f/1.4 lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, and can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 30mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Two FLD, five SLD, and two aspherical elements have been incorporated within the lens design to correct for chromatic aberrations throughout the entire focusing range and help to ensure high image sharpness, clarity, and contrast regardless of focus point or aperture setting. This optical design also helps to control distortion and limit vignetting.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm helps to produce an attractive out-of-focus quality.
- Fixed petal-shaped lens hood helps to reduce lens flare when working in strong lighting conditions and also offers some protection to the front element of the lens.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability.
- Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for E Mount
- LC907-01 Cover Lens Cap
- Rear Cap LCR II for Sony E Mount Lenses
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension