- Paypal Credit
Sigma 23mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens (Leica L)
- APS-C Format | f/1.4 to f/16
- 35mm (Full-Frame Equivalent)
- Excellent Low-Light Performance
- Fast Internal Focus System
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Dust & Splash-Resistant Design
The Sigma 23mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens is a fast-aperture wide-angle prime designed for APS-C-format mirrorless cameras. With Sigma 23mm Lens Leica L-mount, it offers a field of view equivalent to 35mm on a full-frame camera, along with high resolution and beautiful bokeh effects. The lens features an inner focus system with a stepping motor for fast and accurate autofocus in both still and video shooting. It also has a minimum focusing distance of 9.9", making it ideal for close-up photography and portraiture.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- Inner focus system with stepping motor for fast, reliable AF for both still and video use.
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.9" allowing for unique close-up photographs and portraits.
- Compatible with Sigma UD-11 USB Dock for Leica L
- Dust and splash-resistant construction with a brass bayonet mount for ensured accuracy and durability.
- Sigma 23mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens (Leica L)
- Lens Hood
- Sigma LCF-52 III 52mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Leica L
- Limited 4-Year Manufacturer Warranty