- Paypal Credit
Sigma 24mm f/3.5 DG DN Contemporary Lens (Sony E)
- Full-Frame Format | f/3.5 to f/22
- 1:2 Magnification, 4.25" Min. Focus
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Dust- and Splash-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The Sigma 24mm f/3.5 DG DN Contemporary Lens is a highly versatile ultra-wide prime lens that emphasizes portability. Its compact design makes it ideal for walkaround shooting, including travel landscapes and street photography. It also boasts a 1:2 maximum magnification ratio and a 4.25" minimum focusing distance, allowing for close-up photography. The lens features both aspherical and low dispersion glass elements to suppress aberrations and distortions, resulting in accurate image rendering. Additionally, the Super Multi-Layer Coating minimizes ghosting and flare for better color accuracy and contrast.
In regard to focusing, this lens uses a stepping motor for quick and quiet AF performance that suits both photo and video applications. As an I Series lens, too, this lens features a manual aperture ring and all-metal barrel constriction for enhanced tactility. Additionally, there is a rounded seven-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh quality and the lens housing is also weather-sealed to suit working in inclement conditions.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance, and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- I Series lens emphasizes a sleek and stylish physical design that is built to the same operational standards of Sigma's Cine lenses, including a mechanical aperture ring, knurled metal components, and various switches and tactile controls for intuitive operation.
- Ultra-wide-angle 24mm lens is designed for full-frame Sony E mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Modest f/3.5 maximum aperture helps to maintain an especially compact and lightweight physical profile.
- One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) element markedly reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements help to control distortion and spherical aberrations for a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Maximum magnification of 1:2 pairs with a 4.25" minimum focusing distance for unique close-up shooting capabilities.
- Integrated stepping motor realizes smooth and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an internal focusing design to promote greater responsiveness.
- Manual aperture ring includes an 'A' position for camera-based aperture selection.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity and rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount's design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- Included LCF55-01M magnetic lens cap attaches directly to the front of the lens and is compatible with the optional CH-11 Lens Cap Holder.
- Sigma 24mm f/3.5 DG DN Contemporary Lens (Sony E)
- Sigma LCF-55 III 55mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Sony E
- Sigma LCF5501M Magnetic Metal Lens Cap
- Sigma LH576-01 Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension