- Paypal Credit
Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for EF Mount
Sigma Art Primes Instant Rebate. $899 $799 You save $100!
Offer ends: November 29, 2018
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One FLD Element, Four SLD Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Floating Elements System
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
The Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for EF Mount is a wide-angle, fast prime lens that is a part of the Art series of Global Vision lenses from Sigma. The Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for EF Mount features a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture that helps to achieve shallow depth of field and selective focus effects. It is also suitable for working in difficult lighting conditions.has an optical layout that incorporates both low dispersion and aspherical elements, allowing for improved sharpness and clarity through the control of both spherical and chromatic aberrations. The Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for EF Mount also uses a floating elements system to maintain performance throughout the focusing range. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to minimize surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the lens sports a Hyper Sonic Motor to produce quick, smooth, and quiet autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. The physical design features a brass bayonet mount, which offers rigidity and mounting precision along with a seal to guard against dust and moisture. Additionally, a rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame EF-mount cameras, however is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Impressively bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- One F Low Dispersion (FLD) element and four Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements are featured in the optical design, and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements are used to help limit distortion and spherical aberrations and also contributes to greater overall sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Floating elements system helps to realize consistent optical performance throughout the focusing range, from 11.8" to infinity.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens
- LCF-67 III 67mm Lens Cap
- Rear Cap LCR II
- Lens Hood for 35mm f/1.4 Art Digital HSM Lens
- Soft Padded Lens Case for 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension